Family

The next morning the Bocelli's came around the time we were eating breakfast. They ate breakfast with us and I got to see baby M. He was so big,he looked so much like Matteo. 

  "Hey baby M,hey love." I said smiling. He reached for me and starting smiling. I picked him up and he put his hand on my face and said something that I never thought he would say.

   "Momma." Baby M said.I gasped and looked around,everyone was smiling, "momma." 

" Rosalyn,he called you momma." Kat said grinning my ear to ear.

" I know." I said.

" Aww,that is so sweet." Mrs. Bocelli said.

" Aww baby M,I love you." I said hugging him. 

I kissed his forehead and he tried to kiss my mouth, "momma." 

Did Matteo tell him I was his mom or something,maybe because he saw me before and thinks I'm his mom.  I didn't want baby M to grow up without his dad,I want Amos and Virginia to have their brother with them,I want Mr.and Mrs. Bocelli to  have their son,I want Matteo's mom to have her son,I want my family to see his face again. I couldn't keep this information in me. 

   Later in the day around 4pm we were sitting outside enjoying nature at Matteo's house. As we were laughing a flashback came to my mind. When Matteo and I were cooking for our families in italy during our vacation. Then when he showed me how to roll the dough out and I could feel his breath on me and I got hot,but I stopped it and then we danced and then he kissed me. When the family walked in on us and dad embarrassed us. That was one of the best moments of my life. 

 " Has Matteo contacted you?" Mrs. Bocelli asked.

"No ma'am not recently." I said looking at baby M. 

"Are you sure?" Mom asked.

I shot my head up at her and rolled my eyes, "yes I'm sure." 

  " Something's up." Amos said.

"No nothing is up." I said picking up baby M. His eyes got heavy and he fell asleep. I can't believe he's 7 months now,he looks like Matteo when he was a baby.  " I can go put him in my bed." I said getting up. 

 "I'll help you." Amos said following me.

"Okay." I said.We walked to my room and we put pillows around baby M,my bed was against the wall,so it wasn't many. Amos put a small blanket over him and then he looked at me, "what?"

" Is there something you want to tell me?" He asked concern.

"No." I said.

"Rosalyn,please,are you keeping anything from us?"

"No Amos I-"

"I don't believe you,you know something,did Matteo get in touch with you recently?"

"I-no he hasn't,I mean he did,but he only said he loves me and the line died." 

"That's all?"

"yes." gee I hate lying to him.

" Rosalyn,I'm sorry I just thought you would get more info. He's only contacted you and not us."

"I know."

"I'm just thinking of baby M right now,I know he misses his dad,he misses him. I don't care if I never see Matteo again,as long as baby M does." Come on Amos,please stop,  " he's my baby brother." 

I hugged him,come on Rosalyn tell him. I didn't have the guts,I didn't have the courage to tell him. "Amos.."

"Yeah Rosalyn?"

"I'm sorry."

"Sorry for what?" He said letting me go.

"For making you suspicious,I just got scared and didn't know how to process it." 

" Its okay,I know you would tell me everything." He smiled and hugged me again. 

Ugh.

We joined the family and then we went home. I still think only mom and I knew,I think Kat may have forgotten. I really didn't know how to process this,I felt like I had to throw up and that's what I did,as soon as I stepped out the car. 

"Oh my goodness Rosalyn." Mom panicked.

"I'm fine." I said wiping my mouth and went to sit in the field. I wish I could go back in time and forget that I even met Matteo. 

1 month later:

Sitting in the field with Kat and still Matteo was not found. I still talked to the family,but I didn't tell the family about everything,yes it was still a secret,well at least I thought it was. I know mom wouldn't tell because she said the decision is mine and well Kat she does her own thing. 

   "I talked to Virginia today." kat said looking at me.

     "Yea,what did she say?" I asked.

"She talks about Matteo and that she cries in his room and sleeps there now." Kat said, "if I lost you,I wouldn't know what to do. I wouldn't talk to anyone,I would probably run away.She's stronger than me." 

That's it,I've lost Kat for a short amount of time and I was heartbroken and now Virginia and Amos lost a sibling and I'm keeping information. They are going through the same thing I went through,but he was missing for a long time. I'm putting his family through pain. 

    " RING RING!" My phone ranged. 

I looked at my screen, "The police department,"I said looking confused, I answered, "hello?" 

   "Hi,this is officer Jackie,you remember me?" She said.

"Yes ma'am,can I help you?" I asked confused.

"Yes,can you come down to the station,we have to ask you a few questions about a missing person."Officer Jackie said. 

A/N: What do you think happen,did someone say something,but who knew,but maybe its about someone else

A/N:Thank you guys for reading this story,if you are enjoying this story please comment your favorite part and if you're not still comment and say how it could be better,thank you loves.