The Finale Part 1

Later that morning Matteo and I woke up and made everyone breakfast. Mainly italian food and we set the table and made freshly squeezed orange juice. They woke up to Matteo dropping a glass on the ground,great. 

   "sorry." He said as he swept the glass up.

Everyone went to go wash up and came down for breakfast.

"Good morning everyone." I said cheery.

"Good morning." They said groggy.

"Rosalyn and I decided to get married today." Matteo announced. Everyone froze and looked around at each other.

    "Really?" Dad asked.

"Yes and dad can you ordain it please?" I asked.

"Of course." Dad smiled.

"And I'll go get the white dress from home." Mom smiled.

"thank you mom." I said hugging her.

 We all sat down and ate breakfast. After that,Matteo said it was going to be at 3pm. We all went to the family room and watched a movie,but mom and dad went ahead and left to go get the dress. I was about to marry Matteo. 

  "KNOCK KNOCK!" The door echoed through the house. 

Mrs. Bocelli got up and looked through the peephole, "Its officer Jackie." 

 I looked at Matteo and he looked at me,"Amos can you help me to find my tux?" Matteo said.

" yeah sure." Amos said getting up.

They went upstairs and I took a deep breath, Mrs. Bocelli opened the door. 

   "Good morning Officer Jackie,how can I help you?" Mrs. Bocelli asked.

"Good morning ma'am is Matteo or Rosalyn here?" Officer Jackie said.

"Yes,won't you come in." Mrs. Bocelli said moving back and widening the door. I looked over at officer Jackie and she smiled. 

    "Hi Officer Jackie,what's up?" I asked.

"Yeah is Matteo here?" Officer Jackie asked looking around.

"He's upstairs,what's wrong?" I asked.

"Well we found Roxanne,but Alicia is still out there,so one less person. We don't think Alicia is harmful like Roxanne." She laughed.

" That's good." I smiled.

"That's all I have,ok I will see you guys later." Officer Jackie said and left. Weird the way she was looking around,wait a minute. That's how Alicia got Matteo's address,if Officer Jackie is supposely Roxanne's mom she can have access to that,but no he didn't leave a trace,well maybe he did. That's how Alicia found the house. 

  I got up and raced upstairs to Amos and Matteo,they had the tux out and when they saw me they panicked.

"What's wrong?" They asked. 

 "That's how Alicia found your address,you said you saw officer Jackie right,she has that infomation. That's how Alicia found your address." I told Matteo.

"Wait you saw Officer Jackie at the place? What you should tell the higher authority." Amos said.

"No,they wouldn't believe us,plus my vision was kind of blurry." Matteo said looking at the ground.

"Hey lets not worry about that,you are about to get married." Amos said hugging both of us, "and I'm about to get the best sister in law ever." 

  "I love you Amos." I laughed,