𝗘𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲 || To Miss a Train... Again

The last day at Hogwarts was always a chaotic one, for both students and teachers.

Trunks were being packed, pets were being lost, items were being recovered, and everything was out of place.

Emery Fowl, fully prepared to leave Hogwarts, was seated under a tree with her boyfriend Sirius Black.

The latter was lying in her lap as she played with his hair, both eating sunflower seeds. 

When the teachers gave the final call for the departure of the train, Sirius made no move to board it, making Emery upset.

"Sirius, we'll miss the train," she persisted.

He merely shrugged, and continued eating his seeds.

Emery tried getting up, but Sirius pulled her back down, before suddenly advancing on her, trapping her between his arms.

"You're not going anywhere," he growled possessively, burying his head in the crook of her neck, pressing soft kisses onto her skin.

"We'll miss the train," she hummed again.

"Let us miss the train," he said tiredly. "I have another plan."

Emery sighed, knowing it was useless arguing with him.

Ten minutes later, Emery was one hundred percent sure that the train had left without them. With a slightly disappointed look, she followed Sirius to the Hogwarts gates.

"So now what?" she asked sarcastically. "We walk home?"

Sirius chuckled. "No, love," he said calmly. "We're going to Hogsmeade."

Sirius stopped a carriage, then boarded it with Emery.

"You know," he began. "It's funny to see you all worried, darling."

Emery said nothing.

Sirius then pulled her into his lap, tightening his arms around her waist.

"Cheer up, love," he coaxed. "I promise, this will be worth it."

When they reached Hogsmeade, Sirius took Emery for butterbeer at The Three Broomsticks, then held her hand as they walked the streets.

Turning into an abandoned alley, Sirius stopped once they reached a dead end.

"Now what?" Emery grumbled. "We stare at a wall?"

Sirius laughed.

He pushed Emery to the wall.

"Darling," he murmured into her neck. "Please cheer up."

He began tickling her waist. Emery forced herself not to laugh.

He tickled her again, and this time, he managed to get a giggle out of her. "That's my girl," he said cheerfully, leaning down and kissing her.

"Now let's get going, shall we?" 

He took her to an abandoned field, and Emery wondered how on earth Sirius found such a place in Hogsmeade.

"Close your eyes," Sirius murmured, leading her by his hand, taking her into goodness knows where.

"Open," he whispered.

Emery's jaw dropped.

There it was, basking in the summer sun, a huge motorbike.

"What on earth is this?" she questioned.

"It's called a motorbike," Sirius grinned, clambering over it and grabbing the handlebars.

"A what?"

"A motorbike," he repeated. "Now hop on, and hold on to me."

Emery climbed onto the bike, snaking her arms around Sirius' waist, feeling his hard chest as she did so.

She knew she could trust him with her life, yet this felt risky, in a dangerous sort of way.

"You ready?" Sirius questioned.

Emery nodded, tightening her arms around him.

Then, they took off, Emery suddenly screaming in surprise.

They were flying in the air.

Emery's excitement was at the very height, and she couldn't breathe.

This was almost as good as riding a broom.

"You alright, Mery?" Sirius questioned, from over his shoulder.

"Yeah," she grinned, laughing.

This was so much better than riding a boring, old train.

--------------------------------------------------------------

a/n: And there you have it: My first completed fanfiction.

I want to thank all of you for sticking with me until the very end. I had only three readers who have been there since day one, and without their comments and motivation, I wouldn't have been able to complete it.

So thank you, to slytherxngxrlChocopotterhead and lord_voldy_mort

I wouldn't have done it without you.

I hope you enjoyed my fanfiction, and hope to see you in my other works.

I've also got a separate book of oneshots, featuring all my OCs.

Thanks for reading, again, and see you again.

With all due respect,

Your submissive author,

jasmine bailey.