𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟬 || To Sabotage a Class

On the seventeenth of November, Emery Fowl was outside when the first snowflake of the year fell from the sky.

She was sitting by the fountain in the courtyard when a snowflake landed on arm.

She looked up.

"IT'S SNOWING!" she cheered. 

And then winter had officially begun in Hogwarts, bringing with it the Christmas spirit and wintertime excitement.

The rest of the day, Emery kept her eyes trained on the window, constantly looking outside in fear that it would stop snowing.

In transfiguration, she sat near the window, much to Professor McGonagall's disapproval.

"Miss Fowl, sit in you place," Professor McGonagall had said.

Emery jutted out her bottom lip and widened her eyes. "But, but.."

Professor McGonagall sighed. "Your place, Miss Fowl."

"But it's snowing," Emery whined. "What if it stops snowing? I want to sit near the window so the snow feels happy and doesn't go away," she said, her eyes tearing up.

One thing about Emery was that she was extremely sensitive. She cared about every single little thing, and she was a big softie. Another quality of Emery, was that she was excessively manipulative. She used her adorableness to get what she wanted, and this was exactly what she did to poor unsuspecting Professor McGonagall. 

Professor McGonagall agreed to let Emery sit by the window, and made the mistake of pairing her with Sirius.

Poor Professor McGonagall didn't know they were friends.

Too bad she was teaching them about animagi.

The rest of the Marauders found no reason to listen, since they knew every single detail of transforming into animagi themselves.

Remus Lupin was concentrating, writing notes.

James Potter was playing with his stolen snitch, and Peter Pettigrew was admiring him

Sirius Black was seated near Emery near the window, and the two were having a hushed discussion on the best way to disrupt the class without getting Professor McGonagall angry.

Eventually, they settled on a plan to take the class down for the day.

"You sure it'll work?" whispered Sirius, leaning closer to Emery's ear.

"Positive," she nodded. "If it doesn't work, I'll give you half of my chocolate frog's stash."

"Deal," Sirius whispered. 

"If it does work, then you have to help me sabotage Defence so I can play in the snow," she whispered back.

"Deal," Sirius smirked.

"Black. Fowl," said Professor McGonagall. "Are you paying attention?"

"Yes, of course, Minnie," said Emery. 

Professor McGonagall clicked her tongue in disapproval.

Emery and Sirius went back to whispering loudly.

"BLACK! FOWL!" screeched Professor McGonagall. "Would you be so kind so as to tell us what you were discussing?" 

Sirius and Emery looked at each other.

"Sure," quipped Sirius.

Nobody saw them wink and high-five each other under the table.

"Very well. I'm waiting," said Professor McGonagall.

Emery sighed dramatically, knowing that their plan was working perfectly. She just needed to make it believable. 

"Well, you see, Professor," started Emery, then broke off, fidgeting with her fingers.

"Yes, Miss Fowl. What were you discussing about?"

Under the table, Sirius high-fived Emery again.

"You see, Minnie, Emery here is shy. We were discussing... ah, never mind," he said unsurely.

Emery fought off a giggle. 

"Well you see, Professor, when you were talking about animagi, I sort of wanted to see your animal form again," Emery said.

"But she was too shy to ask you," concluded Sirius. "So we were debating on whether to ask you or not, since Emery here was shy."

Professor McGonagall nodded. "I see," she said.

Then she turned to the class. "I am pleased to see that at least you're not conversing on other topics besides transfiguration," said Professor McGonagall. "But next time, do feel free to ask me to demonstrate, I have no objection against it."

Then, Professor McGonagall disappeared. 

In her place, was Minnie the cat.

The class gave an applause. Emery stood up, and pointed her wand at the Professor's table. She transfigured it into something taller, and bigger.

A cat tree.

Then, she waved her wand once more, and the cat tree was full of catnip.

Sirius barked with laughter.

Emery then walked forward to Professor McGonagall, who was still in her cat form. 

"Don't worry, dear Minnie the Cat. You were bored, so I made this for you," said Emery. She picked Professor McGonagall up and placed her on the highest shelf of the cat tree, knowing very well, that Professor McGonagall wouldn't be able to transform from that height.

Then, she grabbed Sirius' arm and dragged him out of the classroom, both laughing their heads off and high-fiving each other endlessly.

It was safe to say that class had officially been dismissed.

a/n: double update.. i'm in the mood... i might update later again..

elsie out---->>