Spending time with dad 2

(Authors POV)

After all, that occurred Kaneki and His children with exception of his 1-month-year-old baby, Historia. They went to different places across Tokyo and did a lot of fun stuff even though Mikasa and Norman wore a bright smile during these activities Ray frowned only smiling when his siblings looked his way.

~~~~~

"Dad can I get this, please," Mikasa pointed to a dress that was white with dark blue and a hat to go with it.

Kaneki saw the dress then looked back down to his daughter who was admiring the drees with a glimmer in her eyes.

Before smiling, he replied with, "Sure Mika"

Mikasa's smile couldn't get anymore wider as she hugged her dad of course Kaneki hugged her back trying to hold his tears in.

~~~~~~

"Ray, don't you want any boo-" Ray cut his father off by quickly replying with a "No".

Ray didn't even look at his father but just walked up so he could be in front of them as they walked the busy streets of Tokyo.

As his other siblings were on each side of their father they couldn't help but notice that Ray has been more distant with their father but not just their father it's like he shut everybody out from his life.

" Father is there something wrong with Ray?" Mikasa asked while Norman stayed quiet.

" I-I don't know, he's probably not in a good mood", he replied scratching his cheek.

Mikasa just nodded in agreement.

~~~~~~~~

Kaneki drove home with his kids talking about random stuff except for Ray, who wanted to break down but didn't his father will be leaving this afternoon.

Of course, the boy didn't show his emotions the whole day, He was mad at what his father has done but still had the memories they made as a family for the past eight years of his life.

~~~~~~~

And so the children of Kaneki and Annie Ken stood at the door with the exception of Ray, He was in the home library not wanting to see his father.

Annie stood at the door with a bored face the one that Kaneki worked so hard to changed into a face that held happiness.

Norman and Mikasa on the two sides of Annie while Annie holds baby Historia in her arms.

When they realize their father was leaving they cried and hugged him. Kaneki pulled away from the hug and kissed their foreheads only saying these words.

"Norman as the oldest, help your mother while I'm away and be there for your each other, ok"

" Y-yes papa" he replied while nodding His blue eyes filled with tears.

Kaneki then turned to Mikasa with a sad smile.

" Mikasa as the strongest protect and always be there for your siblings"

"Y-y-yes I will" she replied her tears running down her face as she hugged her father.

Kaneki stood up and walked over to Annie his face still held his sad smile. He looked down on Historia giving her a peck on her forehead making her giggle.

"I love you Historia, please be a good girl for mommy" he muttered to her.

He then looked back up to his wife that looked like she was holding back tears.

slowly sliding his hands around her waist before pulling her into a loving hug her head on his shoulder and his head was on the top of her head. 

"I'm sorry Annie find it in your heart to forgive me, please" his tears running down his face.

Annie stayed quiet and Kaneki pulled away giving Annie a peck on her forehead whispering "I love you" so she alone could hear.

Kaneki gave everybody one last hug but right before leaving he told Norman,

"Tell Ray that I said not to stay in that library forever ok" and Norman simply nodded with a sad smile.

Kaneki left the house his tears flowing more as he went to Hide'splace, he still was a little happy that Annie will be bringing his stuff the next day.

~~~~~~

Ray looked out the window from the library and let out a sigh as he went back to looking at the photo that was taken when he and his sibling were going on the first day at school.

He looked at the picture while humming sadly till he fell asleep. His black hair falling down to his face.

 His black hair falling down to his face