𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗦 𝗕𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗛𝗗𝝠𝗬 𝟮

THIS CHAPTER HAS BEEN EDITED!!!

12/18/2020

Annie welcomed 3 new lives into this world, two boys and a girl.

Ray, Norman, and Mikasa

"Thank you for blessing me with such beautiful children Annie, I promised that we'll grow them to be such wonderful kids"

(Kaneki's pov)

I made it to the room where the triplets shared while holding Mikasa. I used one hand to hold her while she wraps her arms around my neck and used my other to push the door open, it was a little bit opened from when Mikasa came out. When I stepped in I was met by two sleeping figures on the bed of the two other sides of Mikasa's bed. I put Mikasa down and she went to Norman and started jumping on his bed. While I went to wake up Ray

''Norman wake up or you'll miss Mom's famous birthday breakfast!!'' Mikasa shouted. Norman started stirring for a while and then got up lazily in a sitting position with half-closed eyes saying.

 Norman started stirring for a while and then got up lazily in a sitting position with half-closed eyes saying

''I'm up Mikasa you can stop now,'' he said with a yawn as he finally opened his blue eyes.

I just smiled as I saw Mikasa start talking to her brother about today's their birthday. And turned back my attention to the Black haired boy who was still sleeping and shook him more trying to wake him up.

''Ray wake up,'' I said but he was still sleeping, after some time I resolved to one thing to wake him up.

''Ray if you don't wake up I will not buy new books for your birthday,'' I said faking a serious tone.

And just like that he got up 'this might be the only child that woke just because they won't get new books ' I chuckled at my thought.

Ray turned to me with a serious face and asked,

"I'm still getting new books right?''

'' Good morning Ray and yes you're still getting new books,'' I answered with a smile.

'' Yes"! he shouted with a smile. Making me giggle a little

Norman and Mikasa made their way to the door and so did Ray and I.

'' Good morning Norman and happy birthday,'' I said

'' Good morning dad and thank you,'' he said with a closed eye smile.

'' You guys can go downstairs. I'll make the beds,'' I said, and with that Mikasa dragged her brothers down the stairs.

I smiled at the sight of Mikasa dragging her brothers with a smile and Ray and Norman trying to keep up with her.

I made my way to the three messy beds and started making them up.

Personality And Looks

Norman Eugene Ken: Norman was a child who had a weak body but his mind made up for that.

Borned:12/18/2020

Time of birth: 12:30 PM

Norman was born in a cafe shop called R.E

Norman was mixed with his Fuetures between his parents Kaneki and Annie

Norman was mixed with his Fuetures between his parents Kaneki and Annie. While having Kaneki's white snowy hair and Annie's blue ocean eyes, the boy always preferred staying inside playing games with his mother such as Chess.

He would go outside to play with his siblings but during certain weathers, he can't, Norman also has the personality of his father and is the most mature and smartest out of the triplets.

His favorite Aunt ( not by blood) is Hinami.

His Favourite Uncle (not by blood) is Hide and Yomo