ワモ卂⺃ㄖㄩ丂丫

THIS CHAPTER HAS BEEN EDITED!!!

"Kaneki hurry and come home, ill be waiting"

( Touka Pov)

'' we're gonna have another child Annies' pregnant '' kaneki said.

Right after hearing that I tried my best to hold up my smile but deep inside I was jealous. I excused myself telling them I have to use the restroom. When I was finally in the bathroom I fell to my knees and started crying.

 I put my hands on my mouth so no one could hear me. I loved him but Annie is also my best friend I'm happy for them and all but I still cry myself to bed keep telling myself that I should be happy for them.

' Yea I'm happy for them' I thought I made my way to the sink to wash my face, I wiped my face and put on the best smile I could and kept telling myself I'm happy for them over and over till I reached the part of the cafe that everybody was and they there are kaneki, Annie, Ray, Norman, Mikasa, and everybody talking to each other with smiling faces they all looked happy.

Except me, I should just get over it. He already has a family and they looked happy, well there happy, especially when Annie's pregnant and expecting a child. I made my way to them with a fake smile on my face.

'' Hey guys, since Annie's pregnant why don't we celebrate for this occasion'' I said as I swung my hand around Norman and Ray rubbing my cheek against theirs as Mikasa jumped on my back they laughed with a smile on their faces.

'' You really don't have to,'' she said.

'' o come on Annie you have to celebrate,'' Hinami said while having her hands on her hips.

She looked like he was thinking until she spoke up.

''Sure why not,'' Annie said with a smile.

''Alright then let's get to it'' I said I started telling everyone what to do. Hinami and Ayato went to buy human food for Ray, Norman, and Mikasa to eat. the rest go get the food packages out of the back of the cafe.

I was coming out of the back to see Kaneki and Norman playing chess, Norman looked too deep in thought to even recognize someone came into the room. Kaneki looked like he was deep in thought but still noticed I entered.

'' hey, Touka'' he said with a smile oh that beautiful smile.

''Hey, Norman looks well into the game'' I said. He looked at his son staring at the chessboard intensely.

''Yea him, Ray and Mikasa promised that they'd beat us in a game of chess one day'' he said his smile still on his lips.

''You and Annie had some smart children,'' I said while putting the packages on the cafe counter.

''Yea we did'' he said, his smile never leaving his face, he was always like this every time he talked about his kids and Annie, he was always happy when talking about them.

''Speaking of Annie where is she I haven't seen Ray and Mikasa too,'' he said with a look of concern on his face. ' he's concern about his kids and his wife, he'll never be concerned about me more than them' I thought even though I had a smile on my face.

'' Yeah, well you see Annie ate a package of meat and is puking up everything in the private bathroom, and Ray, Mikasa, and Hide went to the store with Hinami and Ayato. I said while going behind the counter.

Then suddenly Norman shouted,

 ''Yes! I did it checkmate dad'' as he moved a chess piece.

kaneki chuckled and ruffled his her ''Good job Norman you finally beat me'' he congratulated his son.

''The only person now is mom'' he said with a giggle at the end.

'' Just as you speak of that I'll go check on her,'' he said getting out of the chair he was sitting on.

'' Alright '' me and Norman said as he made his way to where his now pregnant wife was.

'' Hey Norman,'' I said to the white-haired boy.

'' Yes, Aunty Touka,'' he said as he made his way to the counter to take a seat.

''You know ray and Mikasa are gonna get jealous that you won first '' I said with a smirk.

'' I really hope they don't,'' he started whining as he sat down and rested his head on the counter.

I giggled '' Norman you-'' before I could finish. I heard soft snores. I smiled. He fell asleep he really must have been thinking hard.

(3rd person POV)

Kaneki came back and saw Norman sleeping while Touka was whipping cups with a cloth.

''He fell asleep '' he whispered but Touka heard

Touka nodded as Kaneki made his way to Norman to pick up the sleeping boy.

'' Is Annie ok?'' Touka asked.

'' Yea after she finished throwing up she passed out so I cleaned her up and brought her to sleep in one of the rooms'' he answered.

'' hmm... so you're having another child huh'' she said.

'' Yea, I'm really happy to have kids like Ray, Mikasa, and Norman, and to have a wife like Annie'' he said as he made his way to the backroom with his sleeping son in his arms.

Touka replied with an 'mmh' while having a sad smile on her face. As soon as he left the room completely her hair came down and covered her face as she clenched her fist and gritted her teeth. She wanted to be happy for them but she felt nothing but jealousy.

(Kaneki's POV)

I made my way over to the bed Annie was sleeping and smiled. I looked back to the white-haired boy in my hands then put him beside his mother. I watched as he snuggled up in his mother's comfort. I soon got in and hugged them both ' I love you guys so much I thought as my eyes started to close.

And I drifted into sleep.

Norman in the middle

____________________

Bitches be mad🙄

Hoped you enjoyed

Words (1019)

___________________