Date Time

Annie's POV

we were outside by the tree, the kids were inside napping with Historia they fell asleep while I was humming to them earlier, I also had the baby monitor by us so we would know if anything happened.

Kaneki's head was laid on my lap as he read his book, while I hummed my lullaby and play with his white long strands of hair. 

He put down the book and look up at me and I smiled down at him and he smiled up at me.

" Annie, I was wondering if we could have a date night," he said starting to sit up. now looking at me in a sitting position.

I put on my hand on my chin as started to think about it, maybe we could use a date night it's been 8 years since we did because we mostly spent time with the kids.  I looked up to kaneki and replied.

" sure I don't mind" a smile was on kaneki's face.

he pulled me into a hug and kissed me and I kissed back it was getting into a heated makeout session but I pulled away.

" no more kids until Historia turns 2 years old," I said through pants and he laughed and kissed my cheek.

"sure I really don't mind," he said as he got up from under the tree and stuck out a hand to help me up. 

I took his hand but something crossed my mind ' who should look after the kids' I thought.

"kaneki," I said and he answered with an 'mmh' as a yes.

" Should I call Touka so she could look after the children?" I asked and I felt his hand tensed up in mine but relaxed soon after.

"No, I'll call Hide plus I don't want to disturb Touka, and Hide will be more than happy to babysit" He replied looking at me with a closed eye smile.

I simply Just nodded as we walked back to the house hand in hand.

' why does he always try to avoid Touka' i thought as he opened the back door to enter the house.

~~Time Skip~~

Hide came to pick up the kids and left after telling  Kaneki and me to have fun. I was dressed in a nice dress and kaneki was dressed in a very good-looking suit.

 I was dressed in a nice dress and kaneki was dressed in a very good-looking suit

what Annies wearing ( if you don't like it your free to choose what you want)

what kaneki's wearing, I tried best don't judge😥

Kaneki brought me to a restaurant where we ate much as possible then we took a walk in the park.

We talked about different things the night was filled with laughs and smiles as kaneki carried me on his back.

Later when we came home we made love and the night ended with our naked bodies pressed together as we looked into each other's eyes his gray ones looking into my blue ones and we uttered the same words,

" I love you".