ㄒモ⺃⺃⼯几ᘜ モᐯモ尺丫乃ㄖ刃丫 ㄒ〹モ 几モ⼭丂

THIS CHAPTER HAS BEEN EDITED!!!!

"Annies have been expressing her feelings more since Kaneki came"

(time skip to next afternoon)

(Kaneki's Pov)

Me, Annie, and the kids were getting ready to meet up at R.E to tell everybody the news, well except the kids know that, we just told them that we were gonna go visit the cafe.

When we were finally finished we went downstairs. Norman, Mikasa, and Ray were already there.

''Come on you guys were ready,'' I said as I waved my hand in a motion for them to come.

(credits to the artist that drew ray and Norman and credits to pinkwig12)

I gave Norman my car key and told them to go wait in the car.

''Norman, will you go start the car and wait in there with Mikasa and Ray,'' I said and he smiled while nodding and with that, he and his siblings made it outside to the car.

I turned to Annie and gave her a quick kiss '' Annie I love you so much thank you for carrying my child and taking care of me and our current kids,'' I said as I wrapped my arms around her waist.

'' I will always be happy to take care of you and our family, you don't need to thank me,'' she said as she put her hands around my neck. we shared another kiss before we pulled away. I put my hand in hers as we made our way to the car with smiling faces.

(time skip to re)

_Normans POV_

We finally made it to Aunty Touka's coffee shop. Papa came out of the car and opened mom's car door then came to the back seat to open ours. 

We came out and made our way to the door as papa opened it the little bell made a noise signaling somebody came in. Papa said we were just visiting but everybody we know is here.

Everybody greeted mama and papa and gave me and my other siblings hugs and aunty Touka slipped us money in our coats. After some time mom and dad said they had something to say.

''We're having another child Annies' pregnant '' papa said with his hands around mom's waist as they both smiled.

And after I heard that I fainted from shock and excitement were finally gonna get a younger sibling.

The last thing I heard as I blacked out was everybody saying my name out of shock.

'' Norman !'', and Ray saying

 "And he's out again"

(Hides POV)

I walked up to kaneki and swinged my hand around my longtime best friend's neck.

'' Who would've had thought you'd be having more children before me,'' I said with a goofy smile.

He blushed and scratched his cheek with a smile.

 ''Yea, I thought the same thing,'' he said,

I put my hands down from his neck around him and put them in my jacket as we both watched his son Ray poured water on Norman's face trying to wake him, Norman soon woke up because of the coldness of the water I giggled then smiled.

'' I'm happy for you still, you ended up with a beautiful wife and 3 smart and adorable kids plus you have one more that will be here in 9 more months,'' I said with a smile.

He smiled and shortly replied with a 'yeah'.

 He made his way to his white-haired son and helped him up from the ground while I made my way to Nishiki and hold out my hands and said two words ''pay up'' he chuckled and gave me the money.

''So looks like I lost huh'' he said

I smiled and looked back on kaneki with his kids and pregnant wife. 

'' So wanna bet which gender the next baby is gonna be'' I said.

He gave a little smile and said ''sure why not''.

' Kaneki I'm happy for you and your family ' I thought as I and Nishio made a bet about the next gender.