⼖モ⺃モ乃 尺卂ㄒ⼯ㄖ几 ᘜㄖ几モ ⼭尺ㄖ几ᘜ

(Touka's Pov)

'' Kaneki''~ I moaned as he fingered me and sucked on my sweet spot. he suddenly stopped and turned me around his eyes where droopy and he smelt like liquor. he pulled me close and whispered in my ear "let's take this to the bedroom" while biting my ears. I shock my head with a 'mmp' and he took me up I wrap my arms around his neck and leaned into his touch .

Now me and Kaneki were on my bed. I was moaning his name wishing to hear him moan mine but he only had one girl's name rolling off his tongue " Annie " . I wanted him to say mine but he has someone else. I'm taking advantage of this time so I shouldn't be moping around. I suddenly gasped. I hadn't noticed was eating me out. I looked down on him between my legs with a face full of pleasure as I spread my legs wider for him. I heard him chuckle against my wet core.

'' Annie I never knew you were so eager for my touch'' he said and continued to eat me out.

'' Ah kaneki you're amazing" I said and grabbed his whit hair.

Now I was sucking kaneki off. We were both naked .

" Annie when did you get sloppy this isn't how you normally do it" when he said it made me mad and sad at the same time so i got more serious with sucking him , he started groaning .

" you must be tired but you're still trying your best, don't worry we'll get over it soon, '' he said as his hand now gripped my head . ' I'm still not good as her huh' I thought while he suddenly moaned as he released into my mouth.

'' Kaneki, I wanna ride you'' I said .

he looked at me with a drunk face with a blush on his face. '' sure darling '' he said .

Now I was on top of Kaneki, his manhood deep inside of me hands on my waist as I rode him he moaned Annies name while I moaned his name . I started going faster, both of us moaning out of pleasure. I felt my orgasm coming and felt kaneki's manhood tense up inside of me . I sat back on his manhood as he shot his seed inside of me and I released on him . I fell on top of him and rolled over.

" Kaneki , you should go take a bath" I said .

but when i looked over to him he was knocked out, looks like I have to bathe him and bring him to bed.

(Time Skip)

I had another bath and got dressed and bath kaneki and dressed him too. I was now walking down the hallway with with an uncussius kaneki one of his hand around my neck while I basically drag the rest of his body to Annie's room when i finally reached the room he was supposed to be in , i gently upend it to see 3 body's on the bed right in front of annie . I walked over there and moved over the covers so I could put his body in. After doing that without waking up anybody I was making my way outside. When I looked back I was jealous at the sight there kids were in the middle of them, Kaneki on one side and Annie on the other, both of their hands snuggled around their kids.

I walked out the room and back to mine I layed down in my bed with a smile thinking about what me and Kaneki did and how he felt inside of me. But I suddenly frowned when I remembered I saw the mark on his collarbone to signify when ghouls are married while we were doing it.

but right now I don't care about that I'm happy I got a chance like this even, though everything is gonna go back to normal. I went to bed with a smile on my face.