3 🅼🅾︎🅽🆃🅷 🅿︎🆁🅴🅶🅽🅰︎🅽🅲🆈

(3rd person POV)

it's been 3 months since that happened, Touka almost got exposed on Kaneki's birthday when she ate a piece of meat and vomited. she didn't tell Kaneki but was thinking about it, she still felt guilt for what happened and every time she and Annie had a conversation. She also had Ayato looking After her and kaneki had no memory of what happened that night.

Kaneki and his kids were now scared of the mother of his children, her mood would change up fast he thought that because he dealt with it before it wouldn't really affect him. He was dead wrong, one moment she's calm the next moment she would be crying and the other she would be angry for the little things.

'' papa I'm scared" his daughter Mikasa said as she clung onto her father's waist her brother doing the same.

" I am too " he replied as they were in the kitchen fixing something for his wife to eat. until they heard her crying upstairs, they brought the food, and kaneki carefully opened the door to see his wife crying with her hands covering her face.

he immediately went to her side his children following him behind him.

" what's wrong Annie is it the baby"? he asks with a worried tone.

she slowly removed her hands from her face.

"you're all scared of me and I kept taking out my anger on you I'm sorry Neki," she said while still crying, Kankei was shocked and so were the triplets, it's been years since he heard her use that nickname.

" it's ok we're not scared of you plus it's because your pregnant, "he said hugging her trying to soothe his pregnant wife his kids soon joining in.

then the house phone rang Ray went to go check who it is.

" hello" he answered the phone

" Ray this Aunty touka can you give your father the phone " he heard the other person said.

" sure aunty Touka," he said with a smile. Ray and Touka have always been close.

Ray left the phone and went upstairs to his parent's room.

" dad Aunty Touka is on the phone wanting to talk with you" he said to his father.

Kaneki replied with ' mmh' while nodding his head as he let go of his now sleeping wife. she cried so much she fell asleep.

he made his way out of his room right after he ruffled rays hair that made his son giggle.

While ray went into the library to read more books his father went to the phone downstairs.

Kaneki answered the phone " hello touka " he said.

" kaneki sorry to disturb you but can we meet up I have something to tell" he heard her asked with a shaky voice.

Kaneki narrowed his eyes " no you're not disturbing, but is there something wrong" he asked in a worried tone.

" no there nothing wrong but if there is I'll tell you when we meet up this afternoon at RE". she said trying to sound normal.

" o-ok," he said before she ended the call.

" papa let's go on a walk in the forest" he heard his daughter said as she made her way down the stairs with her normal smile on her face.

" Sure why not," he said while bending down to give her a piggyback ride.

he and his family walked around in the forest his hands entwined with his wife while his kids explore different parts of the forest.

meanwhile, Touka was home her hand on her stomach where a small bump was, as she was trying to gather her words on how to tell kaneki.

(edited some parts)