Making a child

THIS CHAPTER HAS BEEN EDITED .....WELL NOT MUCH WAS EDITED

Now that I reread what I wrote................it's corny 🤣🤦‍♂️

(This is my first time writing a lemon hope you enjoy)

"You're a virgin aren't you"

~~I suggest you listen to this while reading if you want~~

After cleaning up you and Kaneki made it back to your shared room and started taking off your clothes with no lights on, just the moonlight shining through the curtains. Now only left in your lace bra and panties and Kaneki in his boxers.

Both of you started attacking each other's lips, hands roaming each other's body. It's been a long time since you both have been sexually active. You felt Kaneki bit your bottom lip asking for permission to enter your wet carven.

you opened your mouth with no hesitation, his hands went down to your lower back and pushed you onto his body, your arms wrapped around his neck. Kaneki picked you up and brought you to the bed now you were on the bottom and Kaneki was on top still kissing you but eventually you both needed air, so you both pulled away panting Kaneki pecked your lips, and then made his way down to your neck it took some time till he reached a certain part of your neck that made you let out a moan.

he kept on abusing that same spot living a dark hickey on your neck, your sweet moans were like music to his ears. he made his way down to your breast his hands went around your back to unhook your bra when it was finally down he attacks your breast his mouth sucking your left nipple and his right hand fondled your right breast and playing with the pink bud on top.

you let out various soft moans trying to keep them a little quiet so you wouldn't wake your kids up from their slumber. When Kaneki was finished with your left breast he moved over to the right giving the same treatment he swirled his tongue around the bud and give it a little bite.

he moved his hands down to your core and rubbed it through your laced panties he rubs your clit and moved it to the side and started entering a finger into your hole you squeeze the sheets of your bed he pumped his finger in and out of you then he added another pumping in out he then added a third one you arched your back and clenched his finger before releasing onto his digits

'' k...Kaneki''~ you stuttered out while moaning you could feel your core started aching for Kaneki's dick to be inside you and Kaneki's boner was straining behind the fabric of his boxer he lifted his mouth away from your breast panting. you both look each other in the eye, red-tinted on each other's cheek you both came in closer till your lips met again a kiss filled with passion and love.

Soon you both released your lips from each other and looked at each other smiling the moonlight reflecting on both your body's '' Kaneki please let me pleasure you''.

he blushed at your words but nodded right away, he laid down and you started kissing his lips and made your way to his neck sucking until you found his sweet spot Kaneki suddenly let out a grunt when you reached a certain spot on his neck, he tilted his head to the side so you could get a better angel later leaving a hickey on his neck, the room was filled with sounds of pleasure.

you soon kissed all the way down his stomach to his boxers you hooked your fingers onto the band of his boxers and moved them down to free his manhood. You removed his boxers all the way off and threw it somewhere on the floor you grabbed a hold of his manhood and pump it rubbing your pointing finger on the tip to spread his pre-cum Kaneki let out a low grunt when you started putting your mouth around his manhood sucking him off and your hand pumping what you can't put in your mouth you started moving and pumping faster till he reached his climax.

''A..A..Annie'' he stuttered out while releasing his cum in your mouth you removed your mouth from it and swallowed right in front of him '' you taste good as always'' Kaneki blush darkened before you both started kissing again Kaneki tasting himself on your tongue ......

Now Kaneki was on top of you between your legs with his membrane lined at your hole you gave him a nod and with that Kaneki pushed his dick into your pussy you moaned feeling the familiar pleasure of having him inside you. Kaneki thrust in and out of your series of grunts and moans bounced off the walls of their bedroom'' Kaneki''~~ Annie moaned out his, they were both moaning and grunted each other's names.

Kaneki sped up with his trust and with each, he just kept on going deeper and deeper inside you, your pussy clenched his dick and he grunted you wrap your arms around his back-scratching and digging your nails into his back and your legs around his waist. his hands on your waist tightened ''Annie''~ ''Kaneki''~ you both moaned each other's name as you released on his dick and he shot his seed deep inside.

you fell onto the bed panting trying to catch your breath Kaneki fell on top of you you hug him his manhood still inside you and he snuggled up into the crook of your neck.

sing with me yall

(This pussy should come with a asthma pump
He in-and-out, in-and-out breathin'

I got him coughin' and wheezin', yeah, yeah, ayy😜 -back to the story)

''I love you '' you said starting to fall asleep

'' I love you too'' Kaneki said as he was also starting to fall asleep. You both fell asleep naked and Kaneki was still inside of you. If this doesn't get you pregnant what will.

to get the idea

if you realize where dis ☝from you need Jesus and you horny 

I got this from "somewhere" and just drew over it.

I  rushed it😙✌