🅱︎🅸🆁🆃🅷 🅾︎🅵 🆃🆆🅾︎ 🅽🅴🆆🅱︎🅾︎🆁🅽🆂

(THIS WHOLE CHAPTER WILL BE TOLD FROM KANEKI'S POV)

here I am holding in my screams and tears as my wife squeezes my hand as she gives birth while shouting insults like " YOU TRY GIVING BIRTH TO THIS THING'' and " WOW THE GREAT ONE-EYED KING IS GONNA CRY SUCK IT UP " and when one tear streamed down my face from how tight she held my hand, " O WILL YOU STOP CRYING LIKE A LITTLE BITCH".

Then she shouted at the nurses every time one of them said push.

" DONT YOU DAR TELL ME TO PUSH "

" YOUR A NURSE GET IT OUT OF ME NOW"

I felt sorry for these nurses they don't get paid enough for this, After 3 hours of shouting insults and Annie pushing the room was filled with the cries of our newborn daughter.

The nurses took the baby to get cleaned up and Annie slumped down in the bed sweating like crazy and trying to catch her breath. I wiped her blond hair that was stuck to her forehead to the side.

After a few minutes, the Nurse brought our little girl back to us and the triplets came into the delivery room to see their new little sister.

the nurse came to us to ask for the name of the newborn child. We choose to go with the one Mikasa picked.

" how about Historia - Historia Ken" Annie suggested and I nodded with an 'mmh'.

I then looked back at the newborn in Annie's arms.

" kaneki if you want to hold her here," she said while handing me the baby carefully.

I gave her a small smile and sat down on the side of her bed, I took my daughter, holding her carefully.

I realized she had short blond hair just starting to grow, she started gripping the air like she was holding something so I gave her my finger she held onto it with all her baby strength.

Her eyes started to flutter open when she finally opens them she had beautiful blue eyes just like Annie's.

" wow, she has mom's eyes," Ray said admiring his little sister.

" and hair, " Norman said

" and face" Mikasa finished.

after some time of being in the hospital room, I put my newborn daughter in her crib the hospital had in the room.

The kids and my Annie were now sleeping in the hospital bed. Hide wanted to come to see them but he's running a little late so he'll get to see her tomorrow.

I was now making my way to the bathroom when I heard a scream from one of the delivery rooms close by. I didn't mind until a nurse came to me and said " are you kaneki ken" while panting.

I replied with a " yes that's me"

"good, your girlfriend is now giving birth," she said with a smile.

' girlfriend' i thought with a look of confusion.

" May ask what's my girlfriend's name? " I asked her confuse.

" Ms. Touka Kirishima" she replied.

I looked at her and gasp Toukas giving birth I was busy with my family I forgot about her.

" May you take me to her?" I said and she nodded

We reached the room she was giving birth in and she looked the same position and face Annie had earlier.

I can tell she was surprised to see me from the look on her face, however, I went over to hold her hand while giving birth.

She also gave birth to a girl we named her Ichika Ken.

I felt guilty the whole time looking at the child in the hospital crib. she looked exactly like me with Toukas eyes I started crying.

After a few minutes, I left the hospital room with a sound asleep Touka and went back to where my family was.

They were also asleep I slid into the bed and put my hands around them with a smile. I will always love my kids and wife first. ' no one could replace them'.