几モ〤ㄒ ⽖ㄖ尺几⼯几ᘜ

THIS CHAPTER HAS BEEN EDITED!!!

"R-Ray where did you learn that!"

(Annie's POV)

The birds were chirping as I fluttered my eyes open. Groaning I tried to sit up but felt a weight on me and something in my lower region. When I looked down it was none other than my lovely husband with his naked toned body laid on top of me and his manhood still inside of me.

( I'm sorry but I'm not using the words dick or pussy  in this story probably another but not this one)

I started blushing 'he fell asleep with it still inside of me' my blush darkened at my thoughts.

I started shaking him a little after a few shakes and calling his name he started turning which made me moan his name and with one more shake he finally woke up.

''Good morning,'' he said in a tired tone his head still laid on my naked chess.

''Good morning honey, but can you take it out '' I said.

''Take what out"? he asked.

I wiggled the lower part of my body under him to cause a little friction down there to let him get the idea of what I was talking about and like that he sprung up off me with a blushing face.

''Sorry I forgot,'' he said while finally pulling out of my vagina

I let out a little moan then when he did.

''How about we have a shower " I said while giving a little peck on his now rosy red cheeks.

' he still blushes whenever we have sex and here I thought he grew out of it'  I thought to myself.

He nodded with a smile and helped me to the bathroom. Where we had a nice warm shower.

When we were finished we did our normal routine but instead of me cooking breakfast Kaneki did instead while woke up the triplets and told them to brush their teeth

Sitting around the table with my family chatting about random stuff I felt the urge to throw up. I quickly got up, my chair pushing back a little as I hurry went upstairs to my and Kaneki's shared Bathroom.

(Kaneki's POV)

Annie ran upstairs with her hands over her mouth. The kids looked worried so I tried to calm them down before going upstairs to see what the matter.

Ray Eugene Ken: A smart and strong boy who tends to give up easily.

Born: 12/18/2020

Time of birth: 12:36 PM

Ray was born in a cafe shop called R.E

E

Ray gets his looks and calm attitude from his mother but his black hair and gray eyes from his father. He also has a hobby he and his father share which is reading books.

 The places you would find Ray are in their home library or at the tree outside in the back that is close to the forest. 

He would always hum the lullaby his mother hummed when he was younger while reading and humming he always brings the atmosphere into a calm and relaxing one. 

He also liked teasing his siblings and always having his snarky remarks and is also not the most innocent one out of his siblings.  

That came from the influence of Nishiki where Kaneki later know not to trust him with babysitting his child after Ray said something inappropriate for his age, of course, Ray didn't know it was a bad things he has been saying or the things uncle Nishiki says but he will know what they mean when he grows up.

Sometimes his siblings would be there too falling asleep on Ray's shoulder as he hummed their mother's lullaby. Ray also would always notice the slightest change around him.

His favorite Aunt (not by blood) is Touka.

His favorite  uncle (not by blood) is Hide and Nishiki