𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗦 𝗕𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗛𝗗𝝠𝗬

THIS CHAPTER HAS BEEN EDITED!!!

The birds' chirp was melodic as always as the many people of Tokyo woke up to get their day started, While in a certain house a black-haired girl woke up and ran to her parent's room leaving her sleeping brothers in the room she was sleeping in.

Annie woke to the feeling of someone jumping on the bed that Annie and Kaneki shared. Annie opens her blue ocean eyes to be met with a pair of gray ones of a black-haired girl. Annie groaned and slowly sat up and rubbed the sleepiness from her eyes.

''Good morning, Mama it's my birthday hurry up, and let's get it started!!'' Their daughter Mikasa said in excitement while smiling her brightest smile.

''Alright alright, I'm getting up,'' Annie said as she swung her legs off the edge of the bed now in a sitting position.

Mikasa then giggled and started shaking her white-colored-haired father that was still sleeping peacefully.

''Papa get up it's my birthday!'' the girl said with a big smile.

The white-haired man groaned and started to stir after a few more shakes from his daughter still looking sleepy. He sat up while stretching his arm. He opened his eyes fully to look at his daughter with a smile.

''Papa good morning, it's my birthday!'' she said while throwing up her hands.

Kaneki chuckled and hugged his black-haired daughter.

''Good morning Mikasa and happy birthday princess,'' Kaneki said and she laughed with a smile.

Kaneki got up while holding the 7-year-old girl, turning 8 now in his arms, walking over to his wife who was sitting at the edge of the bed and gave her a kiss on her forehead.

'' Good morning darling,'' he said.

''Good morning kaneki,'' she said with a smile as she got up and started stretching.

It was a beautiful sight for kaneki to see his wife of 8 years, with her blond hair down and her blue eyes glimmering in the sun, o don't let him get started on her eyes, he always thought about the ocean when looking into her eyes, the way her blue irises glimmers in the morning sun and her blond hair that was slightly messy made her even more beautiful well that how he saw it.

Annie then noticed that it was only one out of the three triplets that were here in the room.

"Mika where's your brothers,'' Annie said while giving her daughter a confused look.

''Ooo that, they're still sleeping I'm the only one that woke up early,'' she said with a smile.

''There still sleeping huh, I'll go wake them up,'' kaneki said as he gave his wife one more kiss before leaving the room to wake up his sleeping sons.

Annie nodded with a smile as she went to the bathroom to get her morning started.