ㄒ〹モ ᘜㄖㄖ刃 几モ⼭丂

This Chapter Has Been Edited!!!!

" A little Kaneki is gonna be running around, huh"

(Annie's POV)

Mikasa, Norman, Ray, and Kaneki were going to the library even the kids insisted I come with them. But Kaneki changed the topic knowing why I wasn't coming.

I gave the triplets kisses on the cheeks and gave kaneki one on his lips while bidding goodbye. They went through the door smiling while waving as I gave them all a smile. I waited a while for them to be out of sight. I went upstairs quickly, got dressed and went out of the house to the pharmacy close by, and got two pregnancy tests in case one doesn't work.

I paid the cashier and left and made my way home as fast as I could. I opened the door to the silent house and closed the door when I stepped in I quickly made my way to the bathroom.

I put the scandal bag with the test inside on the counter of my shared bathroom, I took it out and opened the familiar box with a stick in it. It was not my first time using this so I didn't have a problem not knowing how to use it.

I peed on the two sticks and let them sit on the counter for some time while I went downstairs and cleaned the place up a little.

(Time Skip)

(Annie's POV)

I went back up stairs to the bathroom I left the pregnancy test in . I closed the bathroom door and walked in front of the test. I took them up and looked at them. They both showed the two red lines that meant pregnant.

' they're gonna be so happy ' I thought as tears streamed out of my eyes. I smiled down at my stomach and placed my hand on it.

I heard the door open downstairs and footsteps,

''Mama were home'' I heard 3 familiar voices shouted from downstairs and shouted back,

'' I'll be down in a minute!''

I washed my face and went to put the two sticks on kaneki's nightstand on his side of the bed. And with that, I made it downstairs to greet my 3 beautiful children and my caring, handsome husband.

(Kaneki POV)

After some time Annie came down with a bright smile on her face and the kids immediately went to her and challenged her to a game of chess After hugging her.

'' Alright if you think you can win against me '' she said with a proud smile, i mean it was true none of them beat us in chess but they did for the rest of our friends.

'' Of course, we can, and we will'' Mikasa said with confidence while. Norman and Ray nod in agreement.

They went to go find the chessboard upstairs in the library.

I looked to Annie who was now walking to me with a smile on her face when she reached me she wrapped her arms my neck and put her forehead on mines tiptoeing a bit and said,

'' Go upstairs into our room for a surprise ''

I looked at her and smile she returned it , she released me from her embrace and I made my way upstairs to our bedroom. She didn't tell me to wear so I started looking for what could determine if we have a fourth child.

I looked everywhere , then two stick figures caught my eye on the nightstand on the side of the bed I slept on. I smiled and made my way to it.

When I was in front of it the tests were set downward so I wouldn't be able to see the results. I took in a deep breath and reached my hand to them and picked them up when I saw the result I smiled and started crying tears of happiness there were two familiar lines on there the same ones that I saw when Annie was pregnant with the triplets.

I put the test in the draw of my night stand, wiped my tears and made my way downstairs to see Mikasa sulking, Norman trying to sooth her and Ray thinking extra hard about his next move in the game while Annie was looking at him with a smirk.

They didn't notice me until I moved closer to them. Mikasa ran up to me and hugged my waist.

''Papa I lost again'' she said with a frown.

I looked down at her as she looked on the ground. I knelt down to her height  and cupped her face in my hands.

"It's ok you can always try again, right Norman'' I said and gave Norman and Mikasa a smile.

''Yea, papa is right Mika next time we should team up on mom '' Norman said with a smile trying to cheer her up.

''Yea your right Norman!'' she said they both gave each other a high five I smiled at them. We then watched as Ray and Annie played chess but not later than 6 min Ray lost. Ray gave a sigh and massaged his temples.

'' I give up'' he said and slumped down in his chair.

And soon as he said that his sister and brother gave him hope and encouraged each other that they'll win next time.

Annie got up and sat beside me leaning her head on my shoulder with her normally calm face that held a small.

''I saw it '' I said so she alone could hear. she simply replied with a 'mmh'. we both sat there with a smile while watching our children strategize for the next chess game. for the whole night, we had different rounds of chess and other games.

'Where gonna have one big happy family ' I thought with a smile as my kids tried to find out who could fill out a jigsaw puzzle the fastest.

Of course she's pregnant she had you stuck in there with that WAP✨😌