🆃🅾︎🆄🅺🅰︎'🆂 🅿︎🆁🅾︎🅱︎🅻🅴🅼

(Kaneki's POV)

I woke up with the feeling that someones playing with my hair. when I open my eyes I realized that I was laying on Annie's lap while she plays with my hair and her other hand on her stomach as she hummed a lullaby. the kids were wrapped up in blankets and where sound asleep.

her eyes were also closed so she didn't realize that I was awake. I shifted a little and she noticed and stopped humming. she looked down and saw I was awake.

" good morning darling'' she said with a bright smile.

" good morning,"  I said with a small smile.

I sat up while groaning as my hands reached for my head as I felt a headache.

"I think  I drank more than I could have manage " I said as I got up and made my way to the attached bathroom that was in the room.

Annie laughed at me as I closed the door.

"I'll go downstairs to check on everybody " was the last thing I heard as I started vomiting.

(3rd person POV )

It wasn't only Kaneki vomiting this morning but a certain purple-haired ghoul. Touka was now vomiting with tears in her eyes she didn't want to accept the truth. Earlier when she started vomiting she got a test because she was curious. It came out positive she's carrying a child of a married ghoul that has a family already.

Her dear best friend's husband's child is in her now. she didn't want this to happen she was just caught up in the moment. But a certain purple-haired man was checking on his sister when he heard crying and vomiting. He went into the room and went to the bathroom where he heard the noise.

His sister was on the toilet vomiting with tears in her eyes and messy hair.

" looks like you had too much to drink," Ayato said with a smirk.

But all Touka could do was cry.

"Aren't you being dramatic, why the hell are you crying?" Ayato said his lips turned into a frown.

" i - i'm s-so s-sorry A-Annie" he heard her stuttered out while whimpering.

" why you sorr -" he cut himself off when he saw the pregnancy test on the floor.

"That bastard has a family and knocked you up, oo he's gonna die" Ayato said in furry, hands balled up into fist as he was about to make his way out of the bathroom. When Touka grabbed his arm and said " it's not his fault".

"What" he said as he turned around

" it's my fault" she started whimpering even more.

Ayato took a deep breath and said "tell me what happened".

Touka sighed and started.

" Kaneki was drunk and he came into my room thinking it was Annie but it was mine he came into the shower and thought it was her and I pretend to be her and we did it him still thinking it was Annie,"  she said

Ayato was in a state of shock.

" why-why would you do that?" he asked.

" I did it because I love him and I wanted him" she replied looking down.

" No Touka you did out of jealousy" ! he shouted at his older sister.

" Touka he already had a family and you took advantage because he was drunk, he has a pregnant wife and 3 children for crying out loud" he ranted on.

Until he let out a sigh.

"I'm going back downstairs please don't do anything else stupid " he said as he opened the door before leaving his sister inside with her thoughts.

"I'm sorry" she whispered as her head was held down and tears streamed out of her eyes as she sat on the bathroom floor.