ㄒ〹モ ⼖モ⺃モ乃尺卂ㄒ⼯ㄖ几

THIS CHAPTER HAS NOTBEEN EDITED

"Let's name her........Mikasa"

(Kaneki's POV)

I woke up feeling the weight of someone on me. I fluttered my eyes open and looked down at the sight. What I saw put a smile on my face. Norman was between me and Annie. Ray and Mikasa were sleeping on me.

 They most of came back while we were sleeping. It was already nighttime based on how dark the room was only the light from outside shining through the crevasses. I slowly sat up and put ray and Mikasa to lay flat on the mattress surface and turned to the side to see Annie still sleeping. I sat there swiping her hair out of her face.

she started fluttering her eyes open when she opened her blue eyes she smiled at and I smiled at her back.

'' you finally woke up'' I said she giggled in response .

'' yea sorry I guess I was really tired'' she said as she started sitting up.

''it's ok I don't mind '' I said.

she leaned back on the front of the bed as she watched our children sleep.

'' don't you think we should wake them up we still have a celebration'' I said as after i kissed her cheek.

she smiled and answered with a 'mmh' . I slid out of bed to wake Ray and Mikasa while she wakes up Norman.

(time skip)

Me and my family made our way downstairs. Mikasa was on my back, Norman and Ray held Annies hand. It was dark when we reached the end of the stairs.

"Why is it so dark papa'' Mika said .

as she held my shirt tight , I put her down and crouched to her level and hugged her while rubbing her back and telling her it's gonna be ok. She was never a fan of the dark.

Ray found the switch and turned on the lights .

Norman suddenly said ''wow''.

I started standing up to look at what he was looking at, not just him but Ray and Annie so they had smiles on their faces. When I looked it was perfect while we were sleeping they decorated the place in blue and white.

Then Touka walked out of the door behind us with Hinami .

When she used it she was shocked .

'' aw you guys woke up to early'' Hinami said

'' yea this was supposed to be a surprise''. Touka said as Hinami pouted.

'' sorry we ruined your surprise but we still love it'' Annie said.

the triplets nodded their heads with 'mmp'.

'' yea i don't mind you guys did a great job'' I said.

Hide , Ayato walked out and looked at us shock as well then looked at touka

'' they saw it before we could've surprise them didn't they?'' Hide said with a sad tone.

''yup'' touka said

'' well it doesn't matter right'' I said, trying to cheer them up.

'' yea I guess '' hide said

Just then Uta walked in with Renji, Nishi with his girlfriend, Irimi and Itori but Itori put a bottle of alcohol on the counter of the cafe and said '' I brought the good stuff''.

(time skip brought to you by Hide forcing liquor in kaneki's mouth and kaneki trying to push him away )

(Mikasa's pov)

I was sitting in aunty Itori's lap with Norman and Ray sitting beside me and mommy sitting with her arms crossed so was her legs with a smirk on her face as we watched the chaos happening . Uncle hide was forcing dad to drink liquor uncle Ayato and aunty touka were having an embarrassing argument after uncle Ayato said something about her both them were drunk and now saying really embarrassing things.

Uncle Renji and Uncle Uta didn't look affected by the liquor , uncle Nish and his girlfriend went to take 'nap' well that's what mommy told me and aunty Irimi was drinking coffee not wanting to drink any liquor while talking with mommy and my brothers.

'' Annie aren't you gonna stop Hide from giving too much liquor?'' she said as she put down her empty glass cup on the table.

'' I'll let him stay, he needs to live up a little'' she said as she looked to daddy with a smile .

Mommy always smiles when she sees him or when she sees me and my brothers . I smiled and hoped of aunty's lap and went to mommy .

(another time skip)

(3 rd person's POV)

Annie and her children went up stairs after they were getting tired after all it was 12 am. Everybody was either sleeping or knocked out from the liquor. only two people were still up and drunk from having too much liquor. Kaneki was making his way to the room where his family was currently sleeping, swinging two sides so he held onto the wall.

he walked into a certain room a purpled her girl was staying in think it was his family's room. he heard the shower and walked to it thinking it was annie having a night shower like she always does. he reached for the door angel turning it to walk in his eyes were blurry and when he saw a woman stepping out her back turned to him fully naked he thought it was annie he rapped his hands around the person and started kissing her neck the girl moaned out ''Annie I always love the sounds you make'' kaneki said .

(Touka's POV)

he thinks I'm Annie he kept on touching me thinking that I'm her I want him to stop but I want to feel what he does to her , all the ways he touched her the ways he couldn't touch me ,  I'm sorry annie but I want kaneki. I hope we can still be bestfriends . But if I'm gonna have sex with him I have to let him think I'm Annie

'I'm sorry ' I thought as I moaned when he stuck his finger in me.

' so sorry' I thought again