🆂🅻🅴🅴🅿︎ 🅼🆈 🅳🅰︎🆁🅻🅸🅽🅶

(Annies POV)

Kaneki and I, The triplets, and our newborn baby girl Historia were at RE every one was crowding the sleeping child in her car seat that was on a close-by table while Kaneki scolded Hide and Nishki about making bets on his children and sex life.

However, Touka couldn't come because she said she had something to take care of but she would come to see Historia at our house when she has time. She's been acting weird recently that's not like her but I hope she's doing ok.

Kaneki walked up to me and wrapped his hands around my waist from the side and stand beside me as we now watched Hide play with our little one or tried to Historia couldn't be in his hands unless Mikasa told him too she's been protective every since she got her little sister, Her brothers are protective but not as much as her.

I leaned on Kaneki's arm as we both smiled at the sight, But I suddenly felt tired.

"Honey?" Kaneki asked he most of felt me leaning on him.

" mmh" I answered as my eyes got heavier and I lent on kaneki even more.

" you need rest," he said It is true I haven't had a good rest since I gave birth.

I suddenly felt being picked up when I looked up I was met with Kaneki's soft gray eyes. He was carrying me bridal style to one of the rooms upstairs. I snuggled up into his chest as I listened to his heartbeat as I felt his chest go up and down from his breathing.

When he finally reached the room he opened the door and put me on the bed we always slept on when we came here.

when he put me down he bends down to kiss my lips.

" sleep my darling, I love you " I heard him say.

"I love you too Neki," I said as I drifted off to a dreamless sleep.

Updates are gonna be slow till Tuesday I have a project to do and tests. But I'll try to see if I can make time to Update. Love you ()*:・゚