⼙尺モᘜ几卂几ㄒ ?

THIS CHAPTER HAS BEEN EDITED!!!

"Remember you have Annie waiting at home, you don't want to keep a pregnant woman lonely"

(Kaneki's POV)

I was stooped down on the floor as I held Annie's blond hair out of the while she vomited into the toilet as I gently rubbed her back as she finished.

I got up to go for a wet rag and some Listerine to wash her mouth out, I wiped her mouth she washed out her mouth with the mouth wash.

"Annie," I said softly to her as I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her into a gentle hug.

''Yea'' she muttered into my chess.

"I and the kids are gonna go to the library, maybe you should get a test while we're gone," I said softly while rubbed her back.

And she nodded muttering a 'yes'.

''I'm gonna check on the kids. They looked worried when you suddenly got up'' I said to her. As I was about to make my way out of the bathroom that we shared, Annie spoke up.

'' Kaneki please don't tell them about the pregnancy until we're sure. plus I want to make it a surprise....... Although after last night I'm pretty sure I am,'' she said with a smile.

I blushed but smiled anyway and gave her one last peck on her lips before leaving.

' I'm pretty sure you're pregnant too' I thought to myself as I walked downstairs passing many pictures on the walls as I go.

I'm sorry it's short