Chapter 42: Hail The Queen-Part 2

Leigh's POV

We're all surprised when Jade flashes back into the room. "You feeling any better?", Perrie asks. "I feel great actually. I guess it was one of those things that comes and goes.", Jade shrugs. "That's good to hear. We've just been hanging out. You're welcome to join us.", Jesy offers. "I've got a better idea. Why don't we go work out?", Jade suggests. "Let's do it then. Jade's in charge of music.", Perrie says walking into the gym. Jade grabs her phone as we walk into the gym and plays a song that I haven't heard before. "What is this?", Jesy questions dropping the dumbbells in her hands to cover her ears. The music was absolutely horrible, Jade is tone deaf. "Just wait for the beat to drop guys, I promise.", she says focusing on the sparring dummy in the corner.

The three of us sigh and push through the rest of the song before she starts to play the Aladdin sound track. "I'd rather this than that horrible music any day.", I say grabbing my practice swords from the wall. I'm not allowed to use real ones during training anymore since I got mad and threw one and broke A.R.K.'s arm. Now I just use two wooden dull ones. I practice my attacks on one of the dummies before I get a piercing pain in my head. "Crap. My head is killing me.", Perrie whines holding her head. "Probably from the shit music Jade played.", Jesy says holding her temple.

"It's not that bad guys I swear. Just go lay down, and sleep it off.", Jade says pushing us out of the room. I change out of my workout clothes and into just my boxers and a tank top and face plant into my bed. "You feelin' ok?", Kamille asks stepping in. "Jade played some horrible music and it's given us a triple headache.", I answer turning over. "Poor baby.", she says running her fingers through my hair. "Do you need anything?", she asks. "Could you dim the lights for me?", I answer. She walks over to the dial and turns it down low to where it's almost off and sits back down. "Don't be shy, come cuddle.", I grin opening my arms. She strips off her jacket and shoes and climbs into my arms.

1 hour later

Still Leigh's POV

My headache had gone away a while ago and now we were just laying in my bed watching tv. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom.", she says getting up. I hum and let her go so that she can walk away. "Come to your queen my pet", a voice says in my head. "Stop it boys.", I say. "That wasn't us.", Ryland says. "Come to your queen", the voice repeats. I feel myself getting up before dropping down out of my window.

Remix's POV

"You see how my plan worked and you all's didn't? I'm a better villain.", I taunt. "But you're still the runt. Always have been and always will be.", Luminos says walking away. I feel sadness wash over me for a second before the sounds of footsteps snaps me out of my sadness. "I have completed my mission my queen.", Cyclone says motioning to her friends. "Very good. All four you, kneel.", I say. The four of them kneel down and I sigh. "Can I rant to you guys? The other villains don't respect me. I was the youngest in my class. And even though I've managed to get you four under my control time after time again they still consider me a weak link. None of them have come close to what I have but because they are older they are treated better than me by Luminos.", I say.

"Permission to speak freely my queen?", the green one questions. "Granted.", I say. "I say that they don't appreciate you. You deserve better. You should get rid of them and take over by yourself and show them how much better you are.", she says. "What do you mean by that?", I question interested. "I think what she means is that if you can take them all down and then make Luminos watch you take over, he'll respect you more.", the red one clarifies. "You four are brilliant. Blue one, red one, kill Necros and Gladiator. You two, get these supplies.", I say handing green and white a list.

Omniscient

Jesy and Leigh walk into the main room and look at their enemies. "What is it? Remix is in her room. Leave us.", Necros says shooing them off. "We have orders from our queen.", Jesy says walking closer to Gladiator. "What do you want from us?", Gladiator questions. "For you to die.", the two say in sync. Leigh kicks Necros through the wall and chases after him leaving Jesy and Gladiator alone. "Remix! Your little minions are malfunctioning.", he calls out dodging kicks and punches. Jesy melts him down into a puddle and scoops him into a jar. Leigh dodges hits from Necros as he starts to put the static back in her head.