Chapter 5: The Interest

Miles POV :

'So this is New York City' I think to myself as I look around the surroundings.

Not bad .

I wonder how many people will I kill here .

This place is also where Aidan Gallagher last killed .

I smirk to myself darkly , unlike him I will kill even further .

I had barely managed to make my fake documents . All though I kept my real name Miles but the last name I kept Andrew.

Sounds like shot but whatever, it's not like I have to live with the last name forever .

After buying a decent apartment with the literal blood money , I unpacked sons new cloths and I went to sleep .

After I woke up I did some research and. I finally found a school named New York Blue High School where I will continue taking cover .

It's going to be a pain in the a** but I can't kill anyone here for a little while , all though the rule doesn't apply if someone gets too suspicious about me or I get too suspicious about them .

Then that said person should consider themselves dead .

I decide to go out for a walk .

20 minutes had passed and I was observing everything and everyone.

But I failed to notice a girl who was also seemingly lost in her thoughts .

We bumped into each other and I saw the girl .

For some reason I felt a wave of a new feeling when I saw and It was weird , wtf was that?!

I immediately brushed it off and looked at the girl .

The girl had mood swings .

First it was apologetic , then it turned to shock then realization then a full on death glare .

Okay ... I didn't even do anything...

As ironic as it sounds I am the victim here .

The girl says : "Hi I know you but you don't know me, i am Mia ,I saw you when you were doing it to those girls". She said angrily .

Umm ... what does she mean by 'it' wait does she mean she saw me killing girls !

I was uncertain , I then realized and chuckled in amusement , this Mia girl is probably mistaken me for someone else .

Mia took my amusement in a wrong way and she then said : "Oh don't you dare laugh at me , I will strangle you not to death but at least teach you a lesson. I know exactly who you are !"

I chuckled again . This was cute , note sarcasm .

I decided to mock her : "If you know me then prove it , tell me the first alphabet of my name".

She looks confused and her glare deepens , she says : "Are you mocking me , but to answer your question , it begins with a 'M', and your new to New York City , and your new to our school New York Blue High School".

She looks at me challengingly and I look at her in deep shock . How did she know all that ...

Does she really know who I am .

Then I must kill her ... I look around but there are people here . Shit !!!

I have to kill her later .

But maybe it's a coincidence, and she doesn't know who I am .

Mia speaks up again : "So you listen here , I know who you are and what disgusting things you do , you I think no I believe that your one of those serial things, whatever ! Not the point , the point is if I see you any where near my friend or if you even try to hurt her . I WILL MURDER YOU" and then she give me a literal death glare and then she flips her hair like some sort of badass and she walks away .

I just stand there gawking at her . For the first time someone had the audacity to stand up to me , and it wasn't even a man or a boy , it was a girl , and this Mia gurl not only stood up to me but also threatened to murder me .

How did she even know about me ? I made sure not to leave any single witnesses . And I made sure to kill every single one of my victims .

Either this girl is with the FBI or this girl is a serial killer her self .

Wouldn't that be ironic two serial killer
of both genders under cover in a high school.

Oh well serial killer or not this Mia girl needs to be dealt with .

I need to kill her as soon as possible .

She already marked her death sentence when she bumped into me and she made it certain to bring her death by my hands when she glared at me .

I would enjoy killing her sooo much .

I already can feel her screams as I gash out her blood .

I feel adrenaline pumping inside me .

God what I would do to kill her .

I will kill her after I finish the whole taking cover fiasco .

Mia's POV :

Well that went better than I thought although I made it sound like max was a serial killer .

I wanted to say serial rapist cause he has sex with almost every single girl from what I have heard .

But it isn't rape because the girls agreed on having sex with him .

I sigh . At least I warned him though .

I think I went a little too far by threatening to kill him .

I will kill him if he did anything to Jenny . But otherwise I am as sweet as a peach .

I love everyone and I have never killed anyone or hurt someone enough to spill blood .

I think everyone is good and deserves a chance to proof themselves but for some reason I felt like Max had a lot of darkness behind his eyes .

What could it mean?

_______________________
TO BE CONTINUED
————————————————

Authors note :

Hi readers !

How was the chapter ?

Vote and comment if you liked it!

See you soon ,

Bye !