Chapter 19: The Women

The women's POV:

I yawn . It's been an hour already .

But on the bright side I will finally see Y/n and Aidan again .

And we will have dinner and go to a fancy restaurant and then go to a park and have milkshake 🍹.

I laughed internally at the joke I made .

Honestly I can't wait to kill them .

I have been itching for it .

I have dreamt about it for years .

And Finally I will be able to drain the life out of them .

"Ma'am we're here . Aidan and Y/n are on there way to LA . We should be able to intersect them in 30 minutes if we move now" says one of my personal bodyguards.

I nod smirking and taking another sip of my wine 🍷.

We may be small but they are smaller .

This time it's just them . They have no armies . They have no weapons . But at the same time it's the same for us . Except for a few soldiers we possess we have no army either .

I smirk darkly .

Aidan's POV :

We left the hotel and continued our way to New York where I believe Max is taking the kids .

Y/n was still in shock and I could feel depression radiating off her .

At least she was able to talk .

I sigh again sadly .

"Y/n are you feeling better ?" I ask

"No" she replies .

She then sighs and says : "I don't know"

She continues saying : "I can't believe she's gone . I didn't even get the chance to tell her that I found my children and now I never will."
And she starts sobbing again .

"I LOVED HER !" She screams . While I try to comfort her .

I kiss her looking away from the road and hug her with one hand cause I was driving .

I tell her she's in a better place now and that she wouldn't want her to cry .

Y/n nods but still she looked depressed .

She looks at the road and screams "AIDAN LOOK OUT !!!!!!!"

And I look and see that a truck was in the wrong lane in front of us and it was headed right at us.

"We won't make it!!!" Y/n practically screams .

I immediately went into action . This has to be the Light .

I immediately tell y/n to put on the seat belt and she complies and I increase the speed of the car and skid it across the road .

I then make a sharp left turn and the car spins .

The car barely misses the truck . If it had been an inch closer then we would have died but fortunately I knew what I was doing .

The rotated in circles . And when the rotation came to the point where I could see the driver . I took out my gun and shot the driver in the head 2 times and the driver dead .

Meanwhile I was being a badass y/n screamed !

Oh yeah the car was still spinning .

But I did all that in 3 seconds .

I slammed the breaks as hard as I could and we managed to stop safely .

I sighed in relief . And y/n got out of the car and started vomiting .

I sigh again . I am gonna get a lecture about this stunt later .

After y/n's done she looks at me with crazed eyes and says "never do that again".

I nod laughing .

We had forgotten about the truck and the light for a second . But when I remembered I looked at the truck and I smelled something "GASOLINE" .

And the truck exploded .

Thankfully we were safe .

As we were looking , we heard claps 👏 from behind us .

Y/n and I immediately look for the person who's clapping and to our surprise it's just 3 people .

A women with a mask covering her face , and two men , bodyguards maybe ?

Y/n says : "They must be from the light" and I nod .

Could that women be the leader ?

I ask : "Who are you ?"

And the women says : "a ghost from your past"

Both of us looked at her confused .

Y/n says : "What do you mean ? And are you the leader of the Light ?"

The women laughs and says : "Oh Y/n same as always , and who said we were called the light , We are The Sinister . A reincarnation of the light who's ambition is to kill you remaining TSO members and of course achieve our motive. I am I guess one of the two leaders .But that's not important , what's important is that both of you have grown . Aidan you look hot as ever . And y/n even you . Last time I saw you, you were pregnant.

What a twist that Max your son is on our side though".

Y/n looked mad and I was pissed off.

"Stop pretending that you know us . Who the hell are you !" Y/n yells.

I agreed with her statement .

The women cackled like a hyena and took of her mask .

The women looked at us and stared at the both of us with a proud look in her eyes .

Y/n and I were shell shocked to the core .

IT CANT BE !!!! NO !!! NO FUCKING WAY !!!!

I was speechless ..... impossible!!!!!!

I thought I killed her !!!!

"What ? How are you ... still alive ?!" I hear y/n say .

She looks at y/n and I and she says : "So guys it sure looks like you missed me huh"

This has to be a nightmare ......

I know I killed her and y/n is the witness herself . She told me . And she would obviously not lie .

So I know it . I killed her but then she's here . Well to be fair it was when I was ALEX.

But that doesn't matter . What matters is that she's alive and standing right in front of us .

I looked at her with a dark look and she returns a dark look of her own .

There was no doubt about it . This girl was none other than .......
.......
......

............
......

...........
.....

.....

...........

ALLISON DANGER-MAN.

___________________________
Authors note :

Hi readers ?
How was the chapter ?

Vote and Comment if you loved it .

Who liked the plot twist .

Yes, Allison is alive .
Yes, there will be an explanation later .

Hope you all enjoyed .

That's all .
See you all soon .
Bye!