Chapter 13: The Phone Call

Authors Note:
Hi readers i am finally back.

Thank you all for your love and patience .

I will try to update this book alot once in a while.

I am so sorry to keep you all waiting for literal months.

So Warning,

FROM HERE ON OUT, THINGS ARE ABOUT TO GET DARK .

As a wise person once said :

"In a trilogy, the success of a series depends largely on the third and final volume . The first volume has to be a masterpiece the perfect beginning. The second volume might be a failure. But the third one should be the perfect ending that will completely overshadow the failures of the previous volumes".

So acoording to the quote and the comments i received alot of you want dark stuff and high stakes .
So soecifically for those who have commented personally that the series have become too "sappy, boring, Non dark, etc" .

Well this is the result.

I know some of you thought that the series lost its initial dark element from book 1 where aidan found out that who y/n was . Well i am going to try and resurre t it back.

Things are about to get interesting 💀
________________________________________

Miles POV:

What......?

Is this my grandfather ?

I thought as i saw the man in front of me. Mom had called him daddy.

Ummmm..... he looks tooo young though..

Is he my step grand father then ???

But he looks exactly like me.............

Wait is this suppose to be a kink ???? That would make alot more sense.......

Because he looks just like me but alot older i suppose.

Wait so is he my dad ?!?!

Y/n POV:

Ohhh. Well this awkward .........

I have to say something right now !!!!

I break the silence and say "Mia and Miles meet your dad Aidan".

The moment i finished the sentence Mia practically flew away from me and hugged Aidan .

And Aidan hugged her back and he was in tears.

So heart warming.....

Aidans POV:

I hug my daughter for the first time ......

This was the first time i was seeing her . I wanted to hug her for all eternity. I just hope nobody heard y/n call me daddy though... Why did she call me that though ? She hasnt called me that.. Nevermind.

I focus my attention to my other son Miles.

To be honest at first i was about to freak out when i saw him because i mistook him for max.

But then i noticed the change of cloth, eyes and so on.

Plus Y/n was still alive .

I immediately notice something in him though.

His eyes to be specific. They had the hidden lust for murder. I know that from experience.

Guess its just as Maria said ..... my offsprings will inherit those damn serial killer genes as well. But it seems Mia doesnt have them.