Chapter 24: The Multiverse of Madness

Authors Note :
Get ready for a heart attack of excitement!💀😁
_______________________________

Y/n's POV :

I look down at my feet .

This couldn't be happening .

Aidan looked at me and I looked back .

I looked at Millie Bobby Brown floating in the sky .

Millie said : "In order to receive information on the souls of others in future chapters , you must lose what you love. It's an everlasting exchange . A soul for a soul".

I look at Aidan and I have was on the brink on tears .

This was goodbye wasn't .

We were on Planet Vor... I mean Velma ... yeah Planet Velma .

I tell Aidan : "Aidan I am sorry but both of us know which one of us needs to sacrifice ourselves."

Aidan looks at me and says : "Yeah we do"

I shook my head and said : "No not you it has to be me ."

Aidan cut me off and said : "No y/n it had to be me . I made many mistakes and killed countless".

I replied sadly and said with tears knowing this was it : "Well I don't judge people on their worst mistakes".

Aidan replies : "Your a pain in the a** you know that".

I smile sadly.

"Guys I know this emotional and all but I have got to go and film Stranger things Season 5 , so can one of you , you know hurry up and jump . " Millie says floating in the air .

"Seriously Millie , your ruining this emotional scene." Says Noah Schnapp.

"Wait why are we guys here though" says Elliot Page who came out of no where .

"I don't know maybe it's because Shit Skull... I mean Red skull was on Vacation" replies Millie .

"Christ on a cracker ! What's going on here?" Says Klaus Hargreeves .

I look at all of them dumbfounded.

Why are they all here . And how's Millie floating !? And wearing a weird robe cape ?

And is that Klaus !

"Great Klaus your freaking them out" says Ben Hargreeves .

Aidan looks at the scene in front of him. He looks like he is seeing ghosts . No pun intended Ben.

*teleportation sound*

"Hi Aidan !"
Says Five Hargreeves .

""What the f***" replies Aidan .

"Aidan I love your work . At least your work before you were 18. The killing damn .
I want to adopt you to be honest" says Five .

"Ummmmm what's going on here ???" I say in confusion .

"Jesus Christ !!!!!!" Says an unknown voice .

I look up and notice a screen and logo saying "Wattpad".

And all of a sudden a boy jumps out of the screen.

He looks at all of us .

I don't recognize him .