Chapter 10: The Mother and Daughter Reunion

Y/n's POV :

Finally ! I thought I would never reach here in time .

I can't believe there's a lot of traffic now a days.

Welp at least I got here in time.
I look around and a few memories flash in my mind . Mementoes such as Ricky's funeral , Maria's Funeral , Aidan's Speech , and all that .

Wow what sad times .

I can't believe that was all more than 15 years ago .

Feels like yesterday when Aidan and I were sharing lunch at school . It was his 10th Birthday . It was also the night everything changed .

I sigh and decide to go inside the grave yard.
I was about to go further inside when I noticed a boy and a girl near Ricky's grave , an I also noticed the noticeably big hole near it .

Wtf ? Am I high or something or am I finally getting delusional that I am imaging how Ricky died .

Wait .... that's just dumb , I don't do drugs and I am not old enough for delusions yet .

I drag my attention back to the boy and girl and they seem to be in there teens .

But that's not the cause of concern , the cause of concern is the fact that both of them are injured and bloody .

It means one of them is a bad guy while the other is a victim.

But which one is the victim , a girl can't always be the victim , Allison , thought a pretty good lesson about it, but then the way the boy moved around and snatched the gun from the girl and laughed like a maniac I was sure that the girl was the victim.

I take out my knife and throw it at tr boys hand . And it hits its mark ! Thank you ! Aidan !

I look at the girl to tell her to run but the moment we make eye contact I freeze in my spot and stare at the girl.

It can't be .... the brown eyes , the hair color, and not to mention that my motherly instincts were going through the roof .

There was no doubt about it . This was my daughter Mia in front of me .

She has grown so much ...

Wait .... the boy he was about to kill her . Why that little ... I am gonna year him apart !!!

I was about to charge at the boy but when the boy looked up at me I again froze to the spot . This time I actually was as cold as a ice Statue preserves with hundreds of ice for a million years .

The brown hazel eyes , the eyes that say innocence and can manipulate anyone , the eyes that can hide emotions , the long hair , the jawline , there was again no doubt about it . This was my son Miles.

I was soo lost in my world of astronomical emotions that of forgot that they both were bloody aka were trying to kill each other .

All I could see was them when they were small little babies .

All I could remember were the times when one of them would cry then the other two would cry as well.

The nights all four of us slept together.

The times when I had to make three bowls of food for them

The baths and what not .

I didn't even realize that I said both of there names out loud .

I was snapped back to reality when I realized yet again there condition.

If they were having a death match they obviously don't know they are related .

But the laugh that Miles let out and the anger and insanity I saw . There was no doubt about it . He inherited the TSO serial killer genes .

At least Mia seems fine .

Okay I always dreamed of this day but I never prepared for this day .

Where's Max ? Why were they having a death match ? And how the he'll am I suppose to explain that I am there mother ?

Miles although seemed to have a better plan .

He took out a knife and said : "How do you know my name !?" He rather yelled .

I mentally scolded him . That's not how you greet your mother .

But for some reason all I heard was "How could you leave me ?", although he didn't say it , I could tell that he would if he found out who I am .

I look we Mia and decide to start with her cause she seems like she won't be pissed off.

Mia's POV :

I am certain now , this lady looks exactly like Jenny's aunt y/n.

She looks just like she was in the photos .

Miles asks her how she knows his name . And he also points a knife at her .

But aunt y/n , for someone reason it feels wrong to call her aunt , anyway she looked unnaturally calm.

Wait how did she know Miles ?

I mean he's the fucking Black Death!

She might have heard about me from Jenny but how did she know about him?

She looks at me and for someone reason my heart accelerates .

She smiles so warmly that I feel the need to hug her .

She says "Mia , my name is Y/n Gallagher, I am your mother".

The moment the words escaped her mouth I just stood there in shock .

Mother .....? My actual mother ? Wait what ? Jenny's aunt is my mother so Jenny is my cousin ?

My mom , I am soo close to my mom ...

I didn't realize it but I was frozen from shock for five minutes until tears came out from my eyes .

My feet were on auto pilot . I walked no speed walked towards aun.. no mom. I ran towards her and I forgot about the dizziness and the pain and the sore legs , I didn't care .

I knew this even before she said it . I felt it . I don't know how to explain but I felt mother daughter love between us the moment I saw her and we made eye contact .

I gave her the biggest hug I could make and squeezed as if she would disappear .

Both of started to sob .

I was so lost in my emotions with mom that I forgot about the worlds most dangerous serial killer shoes literally a few steps away from us .

I didn't notice his mood swings from jealousy , too pain , too immense fire raging anger !

It was too late .

I realized it too late that he had picked up another knife and he was charging towards both of us swiftly .

And I realized too late one of us might die.

_____________________
        TO BE CONTINUED
____________________

Authors note :

Hi readers !

How was the chapter ?

Vote and comment if you liked it !

See you soon ,

Bye !