Chapter 8: The Dissapearence

Miles POV :

Phew !!! Problem solved . This Mia girl is down .

Now how do I kill her ?

I can't kill her in school .

But.......,

The back exit of this locker room , I stole it's keys and there's no cameras there either .

Perfecto !

I pick Mia up and slump or put her over my shoulders and take her outside towards my car .

It's pretty easy to rent a car nowadays especially if you pay a handsome amount of money to the renter and they don't need age verification.

I take her to my car and I open the trunk , and put her in there .

Now where do I kill her ?

Ohh there is a old grave yard or cemetery where almost no one goes anymore . Not since they believe it's haunted since someone was killed there .

I smirk , I go to a near store and buy a shovel and a few gardening tools and plants to avoid suspicion .

After that it's almost 1:35 pm meaning 20 minutes before school ends .

I better hurry up .

I reach the graveyard and look at a spot where I will kill Mia .

It's right next to a grave . I smirk darkly and start digging . After 60 minutes or an hour I was done and I brought the black paint too .

Now for the body and killing .

I go to car and open the trunk which was a mistake .......

Mia apparently woke up and now she's gone crazy , she kicked my face and I feel down , Fuck this bitch !!!! I immediately grab her hair while I stand up and slam her head to the car and she loses consciousness again .

I drag her unconscious body to the hole I dug . And I wait for her to wake up .
Then I will kill her and make her watch all the terrible things I will do to her .

But considering she lost consciousness again she should be out for another hour .

I sigh . Until then what am I suppose to do ? . I decide to take out my phone and add Mia's name to the list of people I killed .

Then to pass the time I decide to play some games in my phone cause why the fuck not ?

But I kept half of my attention on my surroundings and Mia .

I looked at her , then her soon to be grave .

My eyes wondered to the grave right next her , it was of a boy , died in 2019 , according to the birth date and the death date he was 17 years old .

The boy's name was Ricky Dangerman . And right next to his grave in the other side was another grave it said "Maria Dangerman" .

They were probably related to each other , maybe mother and son .

I scowled at the thought of a mother , at least his mother loved him and was probably there , my mother and father didn't have the decency to keep me or to raise me , they threw me away to adoption and never once visited .

I have been love deprived my entire childhood ... No one wants to know what I went through ,all the abuse, torture I had to take .

What's worse is that I was sold to people as a .... a .....a sex slave ....

Since the age of 8 I was being sold around to people .

Before 8 I was beaten to a pulp . Not fed properly .

But I took my revenge , I killed every single people responsible .

There were 216 people responsible , out which 103 used my body .

But I killed them all . And that's when insanity kicked in . I started killing what people would call innocent people , children ,adults and what not .

The world didn't care about my suffering so I am just giving it payback . I don't care about it .

But still the people I hate most and the people I want to kill most are still out there alive .

My blood boils and my lust for blood goes through the roof to kill two specific people .

My so called "mother" and "father".

I swear if I met them while I am alive , I will give them such a brutal death that everyone would shiver in fear just at the thought of my name and the things I would do to them.

Killing them is one of my life goals .

And I won't fall for it if they ask for forgiveness , they didn't want me and they sent for adoption , and now i will send them to hell .

They better wish that I don't met them anytime soon........

Jenny's POV :

This is sooo weird ..

Mia has never ever missed a class unless it was really important .

And she didn't even text me and she came to school I saw her in the morning .

Maybe she fell sick ? But then why didn't she text me . And why do I have this terrible feeling that something wrong is about to happen .....

I have had this feeling the entire day .

I couldn't focus on school.

What happened to Mia ?

After school was over I was confused . There was a van outside my house .

Wtf ?! Oh yeah !!! Mom and Dad are going on a business trip !

How could I forgot that ! Wait that means ......

I immediately run inside and I was greeted my best and only two cousins in the world . Ricky and Maria Aka the twins .

I ran to them and we had a group hug .

Mom and Dad chuckled when they saw us .

Our Aunt is going to take care of us while mom and dad aren't here .

Aunt Marcy and Uncle Asher and Uncle Aidan were also busy with meetings do they couldn't come .

But at least all three of us cousins are here and our Aunt is the best , she will most definitely spoil us .

I ask mom and dad where our Aunt is , she said she went outside but will be back and I nodded .

I said good bye to mom and dad and nika and they left .

They won't be back for at least a week or 2. I will miss them .

Now it's just our Aunt and my two cousins .

Yes !!!

After an hour of playing with my cousins and mom and dad and my little sister leaving we heard a door bell ring .

I immediately knew who it was and I had a big grin on my face . All three of us , me , Ricky and Maria .

I opened the door and was now face to face with our favorite aunt who also had smile on her face .

We immediately ran to her and gave her a hug .

Our Aunt name is ......

Y/n Gallagher .......

And she's staying with us the entire week or two . Yes !!!

_____________________

TO BE CONTINUED

______________________

Authors note :

Hi readers !

How was the chapter ?

Vote and comment if you liked it !

And yes y/n or you are finally back in the story !

See you soon,

Bye !