Chapter 15: The Attack

Authors Note :
I think no words are needed .
Those readers who have been reading this book since day 1 know what I will say . And those who have been reading my books since Book 1 without skipping know what I want to say . At least I hope so 😅
__________________________

Somewhere in Los Angeles
Nicks POV :

"I think that's the last of them ." I say as I shot the last person in the head

"Where do you think they came from and who are they ?" I say again as I look away from the bodies to my Krist and my baby .

Krist was trying to hide the Baby Nika's eyes.

She's too young to see her father killing people . Although to be fair they started it .

Both Krist and I sigh as we leave the now bloody park . I already called the police and made sure there weren't any cameras or signs that pointed to Krist and I .

As we reach our room I ask krist to call y/n again and she nods while I call Aidan . Non of them were picking up .

To make things worse neither were Krist or Maria nor Ricky .

Krist looks at me and says : "I don't like the feeling of this" and I couldn't agree more .

I say : "I guess it's time to go back to New York" and she nods again while smiling at the now sleeping peacefully Nika .

Somewhere in London
Marcy POV

I sigh as I eat my favorite food . Aka Mc Donald with KFC.

Perks of being married to one of the richest families I guess .

You can get any type of food you want anywhere and everywhere .

But thankfully that's not the reason I married Asher .
We married because we love each other .

We agree on everything.

But there is something that we don't agree on . It's a subject that could destroy marriages . Something that has the power to rule the entire freakin world .

That "something" is the thing that we could agree on forever and ever .

It's something we don't agree on .

It's something we haven't agreed on since the last 15 years and I have had enough !!!!!

I glare at Asher who glares back at me with equal resolve .  We book decided to take matters into our own hands . This was the beginning of the end .

My resolve and Asher's stubbornness was equally matched .

We could practical feel the intensity of our upcoming argument .

Now that the kids aren't here we can finally discuss the shit !

Asher says :"Marcy I love you .... And you are and always will be my first love . But this is something that I can't and won't agree on ... I am sorry.....
This is a demon . This demon is latching on us ... it's trying to break us apart .

It's already latched itself on you .... It's pure evil ...
This demon controls the entire world .
This demon that is the subject and the source of our argument. This demon known as ................... 
...............

...............

................

COFFEE.........."

"God damn it Asher it's just coffee not a demon ! It's been 15 literal years and your still afraid of coffee ?!" I practically yell .

I mean Coffee ☕️. Is he for real ?