Chapter 14: The Cousins

Aidans POV:

I kept yelling for Ben hoping for a responce.

Is Ben dead ? Is the light really back ? What ? How ? Why ?

God damn it i have soo many questions.

Tell me this is a prank !!! Please cause this isnt funny.

I look at y/n and she looks like she has seen a ghost . Honestly i cant blame her.

"Well that was cryptic" says Miles.

Mia then gives him a look.

Oh shit that reminds me i have to call Danial and tell him the boy in the picture isnt the Black Death . Hopefully he wont see through my lie but thats a problem for later.

Y/n looks like she is contemplating reality itself . I need to keep everyone safe ..

Wait ..... the kids arent back yet ......

Oh nooooo we need to find them .FAST !!!

I tell this to y/n and she nods frightened and Mia and Miles say they will stay home .

We were hesitant to leave them but i guess they can take care of them selves for a few hours......

When i wasnt convinced y/n forces me out of the house with her.

God i hope nothing happens to them.

Y/n and i get in the car and as we drive off i tell her about Max and she gasps like a Raspberry.......... wait what ?

She smacks me and then lectures me about not telling her sooner.....

Well i guess no dinner for me tonight.

Jennys POV:

We were getting bored and i was increasingly getting worried about Mia.

She wasnt picking up my calls nor replying to my texts .

I decided to go to her house and Ricky and Maria tagged along .

We went to her house but her parents told me that they thought she was with me .. and i said that "oh yeah nevermind i remembered shes at the library"

I lied because i didnt want to worry them.

We looked for her all over town but didnt find her anywhere.

Ricky said "i think we should go home for now."

Maria nodded saying : "Yeah it's getting late"

I nodded saying "Yeah"

Although I nodded but I still felt uneasy deep down .

Maybe she went to the library and maybe she is back at her home by now . Yeah that's got to be it !

As we were walking all of a sudden we were stopped by non other MAX.

Max looked bored as he was walking but when he saw us he grinned .

For some reason the grin didn't look like his usual one . It was different and in a disturbing way.

Ricky and Maria were looking at him like they had seen a ghost .

I asked them whats wrong and Maria replied : "That guy looks like a photo copy of Uncle Aidan and Uncle Nick when they were younger . I even have pictures at home to prove it. But why does he look so much like them?"

All of a sudden I gasped as I realized it too. He did look like them when they were younger .I mean Dad had shorter hair but it's the face that matters.