Chapter 22: The Mac'n'Cheese

Max's POV :

F**king finally !!

"We're here!" I announce 📣 to my cousins .

I look at them and there expression had not changed .

They still had the "shocked to the core" expression after I told them the truth.

I mean it isn't that shocking that there fathers were assassins and mass murderers and their mothers also killed people in the past .

Maria asks me : "Are you going to kill us ?"

I look at her : "No obviously not..... Yet"

"Then what's going to happen to us?" Asks Ricky

I look at him .

"Come on Ricky , your the only male hostage here. Don't be scared . I won't bite 😉" I say with a smirk.

"Where are we exactly ?" Jenny asks .

"In a safe house , no one knows it's location except me" I reply .

"Now all 3 of you , come follow me . And if you try to run , then I will be forced to kill you." I say .

They all nod and gulp when I show them the gun in my hand.

"Great we're gonna have Soo much Fun !" I say sarcastically.

I safely and without any suspiciousness escort the cousins inside the safe house .

The neighbors won't suspect anything.

I take them inside and to their shock I remove the handcuffs from their hands .

I them lock all the entrances inside the house and activate the bullet proof windows and triple check the metal bars .

Perfect 👍

I look at them and say "we'll make yourselves at home . The boss didn't exactly say how i have to treat you. So in the outcome he orders me to kill y'all them at least I want you too know that I am a great host 😉😗"

They were looking at me like 😑

"So you aren't going to kill us ?"Asks Maria .

"Yeah that's what I said . As long as you listen to me then I will let you live". I say to her .

It was obvious they didn't believe me . Not even 1 %.

"Well feel free to look around" I say and go to the kitchen and when I return I was amused to them scrambling at the windows and kicking the doors.

"It won't work" I call out and they all freeze like they were deers in head lights .

"I will be in the kitchen , if you need something, DONT call me , get it yourself" I say and go to kitchen .

Jenny's POV:

This is all mind blowing !

I miss mom and dad and nika .

I can't believe any of this is happening .

Are mom and dad really murderers ?

Maybe Max is lying but Uncle Aidan and Aunt Y/n were there so he has to be telling the truth .

Is my family this chaotic!?

I look at Ricky and Maria and they look hopelessly lost in their own thoughts 💭 .

After about 30 minutes , we were 0.0000001% comfortable and we sat on the sofa thinking of ways to escape .

Ricky sighs and says : "if it were that easy to escape he wouldn't have removed the handcuffs".