Chapter 11: The Whereabouts of Aidan

Aidans POV:

Its been a long day. Thats an understatement.

I take a cup of black coffee that my partner "Zane" offered me.

I thank him and and silently enjoy my decent cup of coffee.

Nostalgia washes over me as i stare at my name plate on my desk. I am proud to call myself agent Aidan Gallagher of the FBI (secret section).

I start to think about Y/n and wonder hows she doing at home back at new york. Probably spoiling my nieces and nephew rotten.

I wonder what my kids are doing .

Mia, Miles and Max. All i can do is hope they are well.

Suddenly i am interrupted by our Desk Supervisor "Myra". She comes towards my desk and i immediately think of what i could have possibly done.

But when i saw her excited expression i knew we had possibly caught a new serial killer.

Its rather painfully ironic that a once upon a time i was a teenage serial killer but now i am a FBI searching for serial killers and arresting them.

Myra looks at me and greets me and i greet her back. She says "Aidan! We may have possibly got our first picture of the Black Death Serial Killer and his wereabouts.
And i need you to go to Los Angeles and confirm it for me".

I look at her astonished . I have been trying to catch this guy or girl for a while now.

God i hope this isnt a prank call.

Guess i am going to visit good old US again. I should have just taken a leave and went with y/n .

Time Skip 2 Days Later

Well its been two days and i am already in L.A. The person i am suppose to meet is going to come anytime now.

We had decided to meet in Starbucks coffee shop.

I just love coffee.

The guy whose name is Danial i think arrives and we chat and then order and then go down to buisiness he hands me the files and says ;

"Now this is possibly 50% chance that this is our guy . Last time he was seen in New York City. I want you to confirm this if it really is our guy."

This was getting painfully ironic , a possibly teenage serial killer on lose in New York City.

Great Just Great !

But on the bright side i can surprise y/n and the kids since i am literally going to be in town .

I say goodbye to danial and go to my car and head for new york.
By now y/n may have reached home in New york.

I decide to quickly head to new york city because if this serial killer is really in new york city then my family is in danger !

I quickly sped off and i remember something . I havent seen the face of the person whose possibly the serial killer.

As i am driving , i use one of my hand to open the folder or file and the moment i see the face i slam the breaks so hard that i am almost certain i skidded across the road and nearly hit another car.

But i couldnt care less because the picture was of a young version of me. But it wasnt me because of the eye color and the fact that this photo was taken recently.

The irony officially went through the roof and now i headed to New York City faster than ever .

Because this was possibly my long lost son !