Chapter 2: The Best Friends

Krist's POV :

"Jenny come down its time for school" I yell at my elder daughter to wake her up while I feed oats to my little daughter .

After 5 minutes pass I lose a bit patience and then tell Jenny to come down again . She still doesn't come but says : "Mom ! I want to sleep for 5 more minutes !"

Okay then 5 minutes I will wait .

It's been 30 minutes and that's all the patience I could muster .

I yell "Jennifer Gallagher you better come down here this instant or else no phone for at least a week !"

This causes her to literally fly down the stairs and I pat her head like the child she is .
I look give her some pancakes along with mango juice , along with Nutella sandwich and some choco bars .

Maybe I am spoiling her but she's a good girl .

I look at the TV and sometimes I still can't believe there's a tv .

After the entire no technology world it took 15 years to finally bring back the world that was filled with technology .

Basically this was what 2022 was suppose to be like . Only the difference is that 2022 came 14 years later after 2021.

I sigh and I see Nick coming down the stairs and I give him breakfast too.

Our relationships as blossomed over the years .

I kiss him goodbye and off he goes to office . He goes not before kissing me back and swirling me around like I am some sort of Disney princess .

But that spot is reserved for my daughters now .

I kiss Jenny goodbye as she heads of to her school.

After she left I sigh and start to think again , I have been thinking but I don't know how to say it , how do you tell your daughter that her mother was a assassin while her uncle and father are also serial killers or assassins , and the whole TSO thing .

Nope I can't tell her , she will think I lost my mind .

I sigh and continue to play with my little daughter nika .

Jenny's POV :

I literally ran towards my school. It's close to our home so it's possible for me to walk there .

I can't be late or else it will ruin my perfect in time record .

I look at my watch and see I have 38 minutes left . Yes !! I am on time .

I look at the entrance of the school to look for my best friend since I moved here .

I finally find her . She was looking at me smiling warmly . Her name is Mia Smith .

Mia looked at me expectantly and I nod and give her a big hug . We were like sisters .

When I first moved here to New York , I was the typical new kid , I wasn't exactly the best at making friends but then I met Mia .

At first we would say hi to each other , then it came to movie nights and girls night out and eventually we were best friends forever !

Mia has also met mom and dad . Although there reaction was a bit weird .

Mom and Dad mumbled things like ; "it can't be her , it probably another person"

I don't know who they were talking about but I didn't care at the time .

Mia is a force to reckon with . She and I are the most badass girls in the entire school.

There was one time when a bully slapped my back in a sexual way , I was moments away from slapping him but Mia stepped in and she kicked the boy in the balls , then she punch him in the face and ruin kicked him and the boy literally ran away from us and never bothered us again .

There was also a time when Mia was being harassed by a man , thankfully my dad nick taught me well how to fight , and I used those skills to teach the man a lesson .

But in a side note I think Mia is a bit stronger than me .

Anyway everyone knows we're little peaches but when someone does something wrong we're demons from hell .

Thankfully the teachers and the students support us when we fight the bullies .

Anyway , Mia is actually adopted . My mom and dad don't know that .

The only people who know are Mia's adopted parents , me and Mia herself .

Mia trusts me enough with this information. She also showed me a necklace that had her name carved on it .

According to her 'this the only thing she has of her biological parents .

Anyway enough back stories , Mia and I go to our first class , which was Maths which was taught by none other than the most strict and a b**** of a teacher , Sir Reginald. 

He even wears a monocle. Who the hell still wears a monocle ?

I sigh and Mia and I head to our class and sit on our chairs which were right next to each other .

Thankfully for us we were in Sir Reginald's good side . Those students who were on his bad side were continuously barraged with his comment that said : "How disappointing" .

But thankfully we are good students .

You might as well say that we have a split personality when we are pissed off as fuck .

Sir Reginald entered the class and we all greeted him and he greeted back and told us to take out our books .

Suddenly the Principal entered the class and told something to Sir Reginald and he nodded .

Sir Reginald told me to go to the principals office . What did I do ? The principals probably giving me a task or something .

Turns out I was right ! I have to show a new boy around the school.

I nodded and went to the boy and when I looked at the boy I literally froze at the spot and it was like i saw a ghost .

Because right in front of me was a boy around my age , he looked "exactly" like my dad when my dad was a teenager , the only difference between dad and this kid is that dad had hazel green eyes like my uncle Aidan but this new kid had blue eyes and a beautiful shade of blue might I add .

The boy saw me and smiled and he said with a smile that I for someone knew was of a playboy type of person , : "Hi my name is Max Johnson , nice to meet you" and he stuck out his hand .

I stood there gawking at him .

He sounded like what my dad would sound like I his teens too.

Wait . Wait ... this is all just a big coincidence ... I am no way related to this boy . Plus mom and dad never mentioned that they had another kid , unless this was uncle Aidan's and aunt y/n's kid ? Nah I am overthinking.

Stuff like this happens rarely .

But it's all a coincidence .

I nod and say : "Hi I am Jennifer Gallagher , it's nice to meet you too".

But I won't tell mom and dad about this boy cause they will freak out , they almost had a heart attack when I brought Mia and when I mentioned I had cousins other Ricky and Maria .

So I don't want to give them a actual heart attack  by bringing a strangers in the house who happens to look just like dad and uncle Aidan when they were young .

Yep they will freak out , definitely should avoid that .

This is all a coincidence .right ?

____________________
           TO BE CONTINUED
____________________

Authors note :
Hi readers how was the chapter ?

Vote and comment if you liked it!

And one important thing ! This is max the playboy not Miles the serial killer !

Both of them look the same but have different eye color . Max has blue eyes while miles has brown eyes .

That's all !

See you soon ,

Bye !