Chapter 6: The Reunion

Authors note : Hi readers I know no one but I have good news . We have reached 14.3K Views on Book 1!!!!And 1.6K views on Book 2 already !!
This really shocked me cause I literally didn't expect more than a 100 views on book 1 . Thank you all.
Let's begin
___________________

Mia's POV :

I wake up in the morning and for some reason it felt like a good day , although I feel like every day is a good day .

I go take a quick shower and wear some jeans with a black n white shirt that has silver beads over it. I felt fashionable today so i wore some tops too.

After I double checked everything , I took my bag and lunch said goodbye to My adoptive parents and left for school .

Hopefully Max learned his lesson after the talk I gave him yesterday .

I met up with Jenny on the way and we crack some jokes and make fun of silly things and then laugh our a**es of .

But deep down I felt like this day felt a little too good . I wonder why ?

We reach the entrance and Jenny and I part ways cause today our first class is different and quite a bit far from each other .

I go on my way , I decide take out my locker keys and when I searched them they were gone .

Wait they were there yesterday .

Shit !! I must have dropped them in the locker room when I ran from there along with Jenny .

You have got to be kidding me ......

God I hope Max isn't making 'love' there again . 'Love' yeah right !? I scoff at that word more like the overstatement of all time . I bet a f*cks girls for dinner .

Okay maybe that was a bit too far and weird even for me .

I sigh and sneak inside the locker room .

Thankfully I didn't hear those sounds .

So I was safe .

Suddenly I felt like someone was watching me .

I quickly turned around but no one was there .

Weird ?....

I look everywhere but for some reason I felt like someone was watching me ..

I try my best to shrug it off but it wasn't helping . And the fact that this locker room isn't used by anyone is also a red flag to not come here .
Plus no one likes this place so ....

No Stop Mia!, I mentally scold myself .

Nothing bad is going to happen this isn't some cliche horror movie about a haunted gym locker room nor is this about a serial killer movie.

This is real life and there's no way I will encounter a serial killer .

Plus I don't want to get on a serial killer's bad side.

I continue looking around for my keys until I finally find them .

Thank God !! I thought I would never find them .

All of a sudden I hear a loud thud noise and I practically jump on top of the moon .

Wtf ?!?!? Was that's ?!?!?

I looked around getting creeped out the minute .

I would rather prefer to see the person that's scaring or haunting me so that at least I could try to hit them .

But If I cant see them then I am dead as fuck .

That sound better be of a school water pipe breaking , or a mouse or .......

Ummm ...... I better scram ..

I go towards the entrance door and try to open it but it's locked .

Now I have red alarms flaring everywhere in my head .

The only way to lock this door is from the inside and the only is to open it is from the outside unless you have a key.

That means I am not alone in the locker room.........

Shit !!!! I immediately concentrate my hearing on every single sound , I raise my defenses to attack anyone .

This can't be Jenny she has to be in class , and no sane person would lock himself and me inside the same room.

Wait what if it's max and maybe I pissed him off when I threatened him..

God I knew that death threat was too far but I didn't think he was actually going to murder me .

I decide to bring out the person , I say : "Alright haha very funny , you think you can lock both of us in the same room and then hide in the shadows your such a coward".

That seemed to do the trick . The person stepped out from the shadows and I looked at him in shock . It indeed was max but he wasn't wearing his Blue eye contacts , he was showing his real brown eyes .

And this time I could see the darkness that he hid when I threatened him very well.

It was a look of a insane person, a murderer , not a playboy a freakin murderer .

God what have I gotten myself into .

Max was looking at me like I was a new victim to play with .

Wait has he killed people before because from the looks of it literally it looks like he is enjoying and has enjoyed this type of situation .

He took out a knife and like a sadistic bitch , he playfully and quite creepily twirled the knife and he pointed the knifes tip the lockers and he slowly cane forwards towards me while dragging the knife across the lockers .

I will admit is was a bit scared now .

Well if he really is a murderer than I would have hoped he would give me a quick death .

But...........

I am not a coward. My name is Mia .

And I am not going to let a murderer kill me , and even if I die , I won't go down without a fight .

I drop my bag and take out my tops .

Max looks at me confused . He seems also stood his knife dragging.

I tie my hair into a bun and I open my bag and take out metal grips and a knife of my own . The reason I have a knife is because I had a chemistry project I worked so hard for and this guy ruined it .

I quickly put on a neutral face to not show my fear . I am pretty good at hiding my emotions .
I put in the metal grips and put the knife in my pocket and I give Max a sadistic smirk and the best evil look I could muster .

I am not a evil look person cause I am a nice person but when a person is trying to kill me then I have to make an exception and kick there a**.

I smirk at Max again and this time I copy his sadistic smile that he had earlier and throw the smile back to him.

I say with my badass smile that literally makes me look like a super powered person , I say : "Let's get this over with. Let's see if a murderer can take on a girl . And don't mock me , I am not a normal cry baby type of girl , I am the type of girl , that even boys look up to , the type of girl whose bad side you shouldn't go on. But since you crossed boundaries and the thing with my friend , and now you even are trying to get rid of me permanently by killing me . Oh boy you messed with the wrong girl"

. I fully put on both the metal grips and go in a defensive stance And then without warning I lunge at him with fire in my eyes .

_____________________
TO BE CONTINUED
_____________________

Authors note : Hi readers !

How was the chapter ?

Vote and comment if you liked it !

And yes it's miles not max , but Mia doesn't know that it's Miles because she still thinks it's Max because she doesn't know about the existence of miles .

That's all

See you soon ,

Bye !