Chapter 28: The Betrayal

Authors Note:
Hi readers welcome to the THIRD LAST chapter of the book and series .
And anyway s I can practically see you all preparing your guns and rifles and sharpening your knifes against me .
Because of the title of this chapter .
Well Happy Reading!
_________________________________

Marcy's POV:

I stood there shell shocked . I was sure that I could pass out any minute or maybe any second.

Is that really Ricky but how or why ?

It can't be Ricky !?! He died ! And Aidan killed him soo hows he here then ?

This guy can't be Ricky it just can't !

Ricky was so nice and sweet but this guy in front of my is a full on mafia boss . Well not technically mafia who cares ?

"Ricky ...... ?" I speak up my voice cracking .

I swear Asher has insecurities right now .

Ricky looks at me with a smirk . And then gives me his smile the I thought I was used to .

It was the same smile but this time i could see the maniac behind it .

I was on the brink of tears .

How could Ricky kill everyone and all those innocent people!?

Max all of sudden coughed 3 times and we all looked at him .

After knowing he got our attention he looked at me with a smirk and said : "Sooo that's the big surprise , your ex is alive ! Congrats ! Damn even I didn't know that"

I look at him dumb founded .

Max continues to say : "So your ex and your husband are both here in the same party . Well Aunt Marcy who you gonna choose ?"

Wasn't it obvious it would be my husband? Said husband has been quite this entire time .

I look at him and he looks at me worried .

Then I look at Ricky . And he processed what Max said and he laughed .

"Damn Max you have got a nice sense humor . For real though Marce do you wanna come with me" says Ricky .

And I back away and shake my head and he sighs .

"How are you alive Ricky ?" Says y/n

"I am glad you asked . It was plane and simple . We Aidan here was about to throw me inside the hole he dug up . I attacked him . And In the heat of the moment I took out a syringe and injected a drug like heroin inside of him.

And it didn't take long for Aidan to get so high that he started hallucinating .

I watched him fight the air and throw punches at the air and threw nothing down the hole .

And then he picked up a rock and kept hitting the ground . And I assumed he was hitting my face . To be honest it was quite thrilling to watch him." Says Ricky .

"So yes Aidan hallucinated the entire thing . And then after he left I took a real teenager and killed him the same way Aidan thought he killed me . And I buried him there and just for the police sakes I cut my self so when the police find the body they would see my blood and take samples of it and think it's me" says Ricky .

All of us looked at him dumbfounded.

Max then yawned and said : "Boss you take care of them . I am gonna go kill one of my siblings or cousins"

Ricky nods and Max leaves . All of our protests were unheard as Max left .

I looked at Aidan and he looked like his mind was between two different dimensions .