Chapter 16: The Siblings

Mia's POV :

"WHAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!" I practically scream 😱 into the phone .

"Calm down Mia don't worry we'll get them back . Safe and sound."
Says Dad .

"Both Miles and You need to stay home . And no matter what DO NOT go towards Danger when you see it !" Mom says .

Dad continues saying : "Both of you take care . And Miles your in charge of Mia".

I look up at Miles who has a smirk 😏 on his face .

And then dad says : "And Mia your in charge of Miles"

And then I look at Miles with a smirk 😏.

And he gives me an eye roll 🙄.

Mom continues : "So take care of your selves you two . Bye . Love you"

And Dad joins : "Love Miles and Mia"

I felt a string of emotions and I look at Miles who looks like ...... I can't even describe what he looks like .

I say : "Bye Mom and Dad , love you too"

Although I said it , Miles still looked like he was ... idk 🤷‍♀️.

And the phone cut off .

Great ! Now what are we suppose to do . God I hope Jenny, Ricky and Maria are alright . Hopefully Dad and Mom can save them in time .

And then there's Max . I don't even want to wrap my brain around that .

My first brother tries to kill me and my second brother tries to fu.ck me .

Why is life so complicated !?

I hope he doesn't do anything to my or rather our cousins .

I look at Miles to ask him a question but when I look at where he was sitting , all I see was an empty spot .

Whaaa..........?

Miles POV :

I don't know why I reacted emotionlessly after hearing mom and dad say that they love us .

If I had to guess I would think that it is because of my whole sex slave fiasco . The people said they loved me but in reality they didn't and they got what they deserved .

I was about to ask Mia something when all of a sudden I had an urge .

The urge to kill. I looked at Mia and was about to warn her when I saw that she had her guard down .

What a perfect opportunity..... all I need is to choke her or rip her guts out with a butcher knife .... Or...

Wait NOOOOOOOO!!!!!............

What am I thinking !!!........

I can't do that ... Never !

I hurriedly go into a bathroom and take deep breaths .

I really need to stop .... Thankfully I managed to stop myself before I could do something I might regret .

All of a sudden a hand touches my shoulder and I on instinct throw the person on the ground and raise my fist in such a manner so that I could knock the person out while holding them in a lock .

And to my horror it was Mia .

And she looked kinda freaked out .

I immediately get off her and tell her to go away .

She looks confused .

And she barges me with questions again and again until I tell her what happened .