Goodbye from Author with Love ❤️

Hi readers this will be the last time you will see me post anything or see me in this book .

Soo apparently Book 1 of this series is at 97K views already .

And I have all of you to thank for .

I want to Thank EVERY SINGLE one of you . Especially those who have been reading these series from Day 1 and those who voted every chapter .

It's been a really long journey . I started writing these series since January 2021 and I am ending these series in January 2022 .

I started writing these just for fun but all of your votes and comments inspired me too go way further and I managed to write 3 (hopefully) perfect books.

I want all of you readers to know that every single person who read these books ,or commented on them or even voted for them . I love you all Soo Soo much !

I am more than grateful to you for all of your love and support .

I hope you all have enjoyed these books .

Hopefully we will meet again in other books that I might write in the future .

Soo I guess this is Goodbye . But hopefully we will say hello again.

I will miss updating these books and reading all of your comments and reactions to the new chapters and plot twists .

Once again I will like to thank you all for your love and support .

Take care and stay safe from Covid and from all the difficulties in life .
That's all.

I love all of you ! ❤️

Good bye ✌️ 👋 😘

————THE END OF THE SERIES . —————-
  ____THANK YOU FOR READING AND                  ———————-SUPPORTING ——————