Chapter 7: The Brother vs Sister

Authors note : Hi readers this is a warning ⚠️! Do not read chapter ! It contains mentions of s3x , rape , and Blood , Violence , And dark and twisted content .
So DON'T READ if you are triggered easily or uncomfortable with that stuff .
_____________________
Miles POV :

Well well well ...... I think internally to my self ,

This girl is definitely brave or either she is strong or an idiot.

I did my research on this girl after I met her .

She wasn't a FBI agent or a Killer ,

Just a completely normal girl who somehow knows about my identity .

Hence why she can't live . And fate must be on my side because apparently we go to the same school .

But as much as I would like to chit chat with her , I have to kill her .

Right now she had calmly tied her hair in a bun , removed her tops and took out metal grips and a knife of her own .

'Not bad, she is prepared' I smirk at the thought .

'But can she take me on' .......I think again .

All of a sudden runs towards me , and I barely manage to dodge her metal grip punch .

Those metal claws or metal grips or whatever she's wearing might cause some damage to me .

And she's fast to.

She immediately tries to kick me but i. simply hold her leg and I smirk at her darkly and swing her around and literally throw her in the air across the room.

Mia immediately gets back up and lunges at me again.

'Damn this girl stubborn' I think to myself as I block her punches and kicks .

I swiftly move around her and bend down and slide my leg around her , which causes her to fall down .

She tries to regain herself but I slowly walk towards her in a menacing way , I slowly put my foot on her neck and I slowly apply pressure .

She says : "Your better than I thought"

I smirk at her darkly and say : "I know but your just above average".

I apply more pressure on my foot which is on her neck .

You  could see the her eyes nearly  popping out . In a few seconds she will die . This was a bit too easy .

I kinda expected more , but oh well .

Mia's POV :

It's no use , Max is stronger , way stronger than I thought .

And judging from the way he's choking me with his foot or shoe or whatever , he can easily kill me any second know but I think he prefers me slowly and painfully dying .

All I could think of was my adoptive parents and them my biological parents whom I never got to met and I might never will. And then I thought about Jenny , the same Jenny that was my best friend , my first and only good friend , she helped me a lot through the years when I used to be sad .

And now after Max kills me , he will probably kill Jenny , my adoptive parents . 'I am sorry everyone' I mentally apologize to everyone I know .

I couldn't save them from max , and they will now die horrible deaths along with me .

'no ... No .... NO..!!!!' All is a sudden I feel raging fire inside me , and I felt immense anger towards max  , that piece of shit isn't going to kill sh*t!