Chapter 21: The Last Stand of Allison

Authors Note :
This title seems good at-least😅
_____________________________
Aidan's POV:

Y/n nodded at me and I nodded back .

I hope she kills Allison .

Although I don't want blood on her hands .

Allison smirks and tells her men to back off.

The. All of a sudden both y/n and Allison charge at each with only one knife in each of there hands .

Allison doesn't know what's coming .

She throws a knife at y/n with accurate precision but y/n literally grabs the knife in midair and throws it at Allison .

Allison immediately dodges it and the knife 🔪 unintentionally hits one of the mens neck. And we watch as he dies .

How hard did she throw that damn knife ?

This y/n was hot 🥵.

I had to calm myself down . This wasn't the time to get sexual .

On the bright side there's only one man left .

I continue to watch as y/n and Allison continue to have a knife fight .

Allison to my horror stabs y/n's in her shoulder and y/n screams . I was about to enter when I saw the man point his gun at me .

Damn it !!

I knew this was bad .

I saw Allison smirk but to both of our surprise y/n stood up and her expression was terrifying.

She Stabbed Allison's hand and she screamed

She said "You b***h you have some audacity to come here . You should have stayed dead .
You made me believe Aidan died .
You took away my children.
You resurrected the light
And you killed my SISTER!!"

And y/n stabbed Allison's shoulder .

Allison screamed in agony and now both women were knife less cause both of them dropped there knifes .

Allison slapped y/n on the face .

That b****h!!!!

But then y/n punched Allison so hard that Allison started bleeding .

This went on for about 10 minutes and blows were exchanged .

This happened to the point where both of them were bleeding and exhausted .

Allison yelled : "Give me the katanas!"

Wait what !?

The man did as told and he threw one at y/n and one at Allison .

Allison immediately grabbed hers and y/n tried to grab hers but all of a sudden Allison the b**h charged at her .

I screamed at y/n to watch out .

But before she could do anything Allison held y/n and came behind her back and pointed her at me . And held the katana at her heart .

I looked at them in horror .

Before I could tell Allison how brutally I was going to murder her if she hurt y/n more with all the gory details , she spoke first .

She said "Aidan , if you want y/n to live kill yourself right now in front of her and I will let her live . If you don't then I will kill her and then you die either way".

NO!!!!!

God damn it !!!!!

Is this how it ends!!!

I see Allison about to stab y/n but I scream "Alright !"

And she stops .

Y/n looks at me in horror and tells me to stop but I look at her in tears and say "I am sorry Y/n"

Y/n unexpectedly nods and says "I am sorry too, Not to you Aidan but for you Allison"

Allison and I look at her confused when all of a sudden y/n grabs Allison's hands and drives the sword through her arm and through Allison's heart .

Y/n's screams in pain and Allison screams in agony .

I look at the scene in shock .

What the f**k just happened ?

Allison has blood 🩸 🩸 🩸🩸🩸🩸coming from her mouth .

Y/n has tears in her eyes as takes the katana out of her hands and says in a Dark Voice : "THIS IS FOR JAMIE"

And she in one strong swing she cuts off Allison's head . .

Allison's head rolls to the ground and her body drops and so does my jaw .

That was hot 🌶.

Immediately it clicked and I realized what was happening .

Y/n just temporarily awakened her dormant Serial Killer Genes she inherited from her parents in TSO USA.

I immediately went towards her and y/n dropped in my arms and she started crying .
This was the first time she has intentionally and will be the last time kills someone .

I know how bad it hurts her . I will kill everyone for her .

And we will live together with our children and my brothers and sister in laws and there children happily ever after .

*cough* *cough*

Both y/n and I look at the source of the coughing and it was the man . Right..... We had forgotten about him .

The man (Authors note: this man is just a bodyguard and not THE MAN from previous chapter) smirked at us and pointed his rifle at us .

"Really ? Your boss is dead .Think about it . You can go freely and no one will hurt you or kill you" I say .

The bodyguard or man says "I can't because the real boss is alive and well and I support him , even if it costs my life , I will please him , and I am certain he will be pleased that I killed the both of you"

I was about shot him with the gun I had hidden when all of a sudden an Old Man comes out of no where and hits a gun on the head of the man .

The old man looks at us and I immediately recognized him.

I say "Well long time no see Chief"

The old man smiles : "You two aren't ever going to let me have peace won't you ? Besides you two look horrible let's get you cleaned up and treated"

Both y/n and I nodded and followed after him.

The old man was non other than CHEIF HARBOR
Aka Commander Harbor himself in all his glory.

______________________________

Authors note :

Hi readers !

How are you ?

I feel great tbh !

I am impressed with myself . I uploaded 4 chapters within 3 hours !

Hope you all enjoyed .

This special 4 chapters in a day is for those who recently commented on how they are always patiently waiting for more chapters.

Vote and COMMENT if you liked it .

That all !

See you all soon!

Bye !