Chapter 29: The Grand Finale

Authors Note :
Hi readers welcome to the second last chapter !
Here's an advice .
Grab your buckets and tissues cause you might cry .
Just saying .
Anyway Happy Reading!
_____________________________

Max POV :

Damn I think I just stole the entire spot light .

Everyone was staring at me . Honestly it kinda felt good to be the center of attention.

I mentally snap myself out of my day dream .

Ricky looks at me and says : "Whose side are you on ?"

I give him a sadistic smile for old times sake and say : "I am on my families side. I have been from the beginning. Did you really think I would kill my own family ?"

Everyone looks at me in shock . As if I had grown a new personality. Which to be fair to them I have .

I look at Mom and Dad and tell them to untie the others .

They do so while still in shock .

Ricky looks at me and says : "Then whose blood is spilled on your face".

I sigh and look at him and say : "Daniel and Zane , the ones you sent as spies on Dad and Mom"

Dad gasps when he hears those names. I think he realized that Zane wasn't his FBI partner but a light agent .

Marcy ran towards Asher and they kissed in front of Ricky who rolled his eyes .

Krist who quickly composed herself asked me : "Where are your cousins ?"

I tell her everything.

FLASH BACK
I am going to kill our cousins . I tell Ricky and leave Marcy and the others .

I enter the classroom where they are at .

Zane and Daniel look at me and I shrug .

I look at My siblings and my cousins on the ground glaring at me .

There glares turned to horror when I picked up Miles and pointed my gun at him .

Daniel and Zane got excited while Miles stared into my soul .

I then all of a sudden shot Zane and Daniel .

Everyone except me and Miles screamed .

I killed them both .

Everyone was shocked and confused .

I give my second gun and keys to the control room to Jenny . She looks at me confused and a bit happy . I say : "After this is over we are going On that trip all 6 of us"

And she nods genuinely smiling this time .

And I give Miles a rifle and he looks at me in disbelief . He says "So all this time you have been on our side ? Oh then I am Soo sorry for making you na...." I cut him off immediately before anyone hears it and say : "well make up later . Now come on . Miles you come with me . Mia you stay with the others and head to the control room."

They all nod and we leave .

End of Flash back

I look at Ricky and he says : "You little bastard ... How dare you played me !"

I sigh and says : "Well you are dumb , you got played by a 15 year old"