Chapter 3: The Bad Boy

Max's POV :

I wake up early in the morning and take a nice hot shower .

I brush my long hair that reach till my neck .

Great ! I look perfect .

Today is a new day ! A new beginning!
A new state ! Aka New York City ! And last but not least a new school meaning new girls to play with .

I live in this average sized house with my adoptive father who doesn't love me and I don't love him .

We both know the only reason I am around is because of the money .

And I use that against the greedy man .

One can say I manipulate him into doing what I want .

I see 'dad' sitting in the couch watching TV .

He looks at and it was obvious that he was thinking of ways to make me feel great so that I won't leave him . Cause if I leave him then the money also goes .

I stop whatever dad was about to say and I say that : "Okay let's get one thing straight , you don't love me and I don't love you, so how about we come to an agreement ,tryouts let me do whatever I want , and act like a caring parent around everyone else and in return you can expect the money to keep coming to you  , alright ?"

Dad was momentarily shocked but he nodded nonetheless.

He knew that if he made a snarky comment then I could report him , or worse . I mean I Am exceptionally strong . Both in fighting someone and in bed (wink).

I have over 514  rate . No ,someone might think of killing people but I meant I have slept with over 514 girls .

I have never been in a relationship though . They call me a bad boy . I am basically a girl hump , 'bump' and then dump .

That's the reason I forced dad to move here . Because all the girls tried to stay away from me because my reputation was apparently far greater than I thought .

But if I want , all I needed was to give one seducing look at a girl and the girl would melt .

Anyway , I go to my first day in high school.

Hopefully , things will be 'exciting' here , and by exciting I don't mean the teachers and the books.

I meet the principal and apparently he's going to call someone named Jennifer to show me around .

After some time a girl comes and I look at her , she's around my age and hot . She would make for a perfect girl to start my first day in school .

Hopefully the janitors closest is soundproof .

I greet this Jennifer girl and introduce myself and she introduces back .

I noticed that she was gawking at me .

Hmmm... well I mean I am hot as hell but wow I didn't expect her to full in gawk at me .

If all the girls here are like this then I might reach 600 within this week .

Jennifer notices her gawking and she immediately looks away .

Well ... I wouldn't have minded to give her a show .

Jennifer and I go out of the office to show me around .

Actually I couldn't care less about the school , all I was imaging was me and her in my bed .

Well they do say 'dreams come true'.

Jennifer was again looking at me , this time I finally noticed it , she wasn't looking at me in a sexual way , more in a curious way as if I was a puzzle she was trying to solve .

Puzzle ? Well I only know one type of puzzle (wink).

I notice that there was a Janitors closet .

It's now or later .

Jenny's POV :

Wtf !! Why is there a boy that looks like my dad and uncle Aidan . As if looks weren't enough , he almost sounds like them as well .

I notice his chest and there was a necklace there . It seemed familiar .

I was about to ask about it until I noticed max give me a charming smile that would have melted any ordinary girl but not me .

I know a playboys smile when I see one .

Oh so he thinks he can charm me ....

Well..... I mean he isn't doing a bad job at it .

Almost immediately max leans in to kiss me on the lips and for the reason that he looked like my dad and uncle Aidan I immediately backed away .

Cause no way I was kissing a boy that was a carbon copy of my dad .

Max looked shocked that I managed to get out of his 'charms' or whatever .

Max immediately gave me a seductive look . God dammit !!! Why is he so hot and he looks like my dad at the same time !!!

He immediately pinned me against the wall and used my his both hands to restrain my hands .

Damn this boy must be desperate as f**k!

I know that he was about to forcefully have sex with me or at least kiss me .

This made me smirk cause I was feeling a bit angry now .

I was trained by my dad and mom Nick and Krist Gallagher themselves .

I am stronger than the average strong male .

My strength could be compared to a boy who goes to gym to workout .

I smirk and use my strength unrestrain  myself . I slowly use all my strength to remove his hands and max looks at me shocked momentarily.

But he immediately smirks and he summons an even greater strength and pins me to the wall again .

Wtf !!! This guy has to either workout a lot or has a super power . I think the first option made sense .

I may have spoken my thoughts out loud cause max smirked and said : "I actually do work out a lot sometimes , I am even stronger in bed and if you want to join me I could show you just how strong i am" and he wiggled his eyebrows and winked at me .

I gave him a disgusted look.

Internally I was a bit afraid , was he going to rape me !!!

I again said my thoughts out loud accidentally.  Max chuckled and released me and said : "Darling , I am not a rapist , that's too far even for me , I only fuck those girls who willingly come with me , though you are a complicated one, but oh well I tried , see you around ." And he winked at me again  and left .

I stood there trying to process what happened .

Wait does he even know where to find his class ?

Nope he doesn't and I don't care .

So basically a boy that looks like my dad and uncle Aidan came and I showed him around , he turned out to be a Play boy or a Bad Boy , he also turned out to be so fucking strong , he could literally take on a trio all by himself .

And he's apparently experienced play boy . And a person that looks like my father tried to have sex with me .

Ewww.........

And he's stronger in bed ....

Ahhh !!! Wtf did I think that!!!!

I mentally punch and face palm and slap myself across the face for thinking that .

Although I did blush a little .

_____________________
        TO BE CONTINUED
___________________

Hi readers !

How was the chapter ?

Vote and comment if you liked it !

I will be honest ,  I cringed a bit or maybe not a bit but a lot ,while writing this chapter .

See you soon,

Bye !