Chapter 20: The Beginning of a Fight

Author Note : I swear I am trying to be more creative with the chapter names .
________________________________

Miles POV :

"This is awesome 😎 " Mia say .

"No this is totally wrong 😑 " I reply .

Uncle Nick and Aunt Krist had dropped Baby Nika off to a trusted friend and were now about to drop us off as well.

That was 30 minutes ago .

We were alone now and I had a plan .

"This is wrong 😑 " this time Mia says it.

"No, This is awesome 😎 " I say mimicking her .

I had booked us a flight to California ,LA .

And that was 20 minutes ago .

"your crazy" says Mia .

"And awesome" I say .

We were in the plane .

That was 15 minutes ago ,

Apparently LA was closer than we thought and we had landed 🛬.

Mia and I got off the plane with no luggage .
Which was a relief .

As we were going to the VIP section. Because of my ummm "Borrowed Money" from my victims .

We heard shouting and gun shots .

Mia and I ran to the source and were shocked to see the light .... And A women and Uncle Asher and Aunt Marcy fighting.

Things just got spicy 🌶.

Marcy's POV :

"Well that was a disaster" I say as I raise my hands .

"You can say that again" says Amelia .

"I hate coffee" says Asher .

Both of us look at him . We were surrendering ourselves to the light and that's what he was thinking off ?

"On the Bright Side this isn't the first time we have been captured together by the light" says Amelia .

How's that a bright side ?

I was about too question her when , all of a sudden someone shot down every single member of the light that was here .

I looked around for our savior and to my surprise it was a young boy and a girl behind him.

The boy fired the shots .

I was about to thank him but my eyes fell out of their sockets when I saw the boys face .

"AIDAN !!!! I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU SAY THAT TIME TRAVEL EXIST I AM GOING TO GO TO A MENTAL ASYLUM" I screamed .

Asher looked like he turned to ashes . No pun intended.

Amelia on the other hand was unnaturally calm .

She said : "Ohh Marcy ! Isn't it obvious that must be Aidan's and y/ns long lost kid . I think it's Miles or Max . And the girl is his girlfriend or maybe it's Mia ?!"

Amelia said that like it was the most obvious thing on the universe .

Wait she did have a point though . Wait that means .....

Oh my babies !!

I ran towards them and hugged them . And they stood there awkwardly.

I looked at them and they looked back .

The girl spoke up : "Hi aunt Marcy yes it's us . I am Mia and this is Miles and Max is well he's with the light . And the light kidnapped our cousins aka your children along side Jenny"

Asher and I looked at them with this expression
👁 👄 👁

Amelia on the other hand : "Story time I guess ?"
👁       👁
      👅

"Seriously guys ; how did you get here before us?" Someone said .

And it was non other than Nick and Krist.

________________________________

Aidan's POV:

Y/n and I  were gawking at Allison but with hateful eyes .

Allison speaks up: "So you guys are probably wondering how I am alive and gorgeous as ever.

Well the beauty credit goes to my Beauty Saloon Stylist whom I like to call THE HANDLER and her fiancé SIR REGINALD and their son HERB.

Anyway after I got my spinal injuries , I was SAVED , I couldn't walk though. But thank modern technology that I can now . And remember when Aidan or Alex killed "me" , well that was just another random girl with the same injuries and same facial features like me . You didn't really think mom would kill me did you .

Although it's sad she stopped her ways .

But I will right her wrongs .

I couldn't walk for 10 years !

Do you know how that feels like ?!

And to top it off because off my Spinal Injuries I have A tumor know . I have Cancer and Last Stage . I have about a year left at most .

Soo I am gonna make most of it by killing you .

So I just for old enemies sake I am offering you a deal , I willing to go one on one with Y/n over there on a fight till death .

While Aidan and my two men watch . However wins kill there team . And whoever wins gets out of here safely
That is if you accept . This would be a perfect opportunity to avenge your sister won't it y/n.

And no tricks from either side ."

I was about to tell Allison to fuck off when y/n agreed and I was about to scold her when I saw the dark look in her eyes .

A look I haven't seen before .
_______________________________
Authors note :

Hi readers !

How was the chapter ?

Vote and Comment if you liked it .

And Surprise there's a next chapter coming in one minute !

That's all bye !