ƈɧą℘ɬɛཞ 18

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. Wildin' .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

Tatyana Destiny Lynn17 years old*literally a week later*

17 years old
*literally a week later*

🌷

I walked down the school's hallway and saw the gang standing in the corner causing me to smile, glad that they were here before me.

I peeped Joe holding a lil card and furrowed my brows before greeting each and every one of them.

I noticed that Kentrell wasn't here yet which was nothing new to me since eversince our conversation about my mom the other day, he has been acting very different.

Matter of fact, we haven't even talk since. He also got an interview last week with one of the well-known radio station presenters and I think that also got into his head.. girls been all over him lately too.

On the interview, he got the opportunity to freestyle and he did good, I must say. I'm proud of him.

Just wish that we'd get to talk though cause ion like the way things ended between the two of us...and in actual fact, ion even know whether things ended or not.

"Who's that card for? You got a special lady Joe?" I questioned while teasing him and he chuckled. "Nah, just a really special homegirl with a birthday coming up." He told me and I smiled

I- I even forgot that it's my birthday tomorrow, oh my gawddd, a bitch boutta turn eighteen.

I'm grownnn now, can't nobody tell me nothing, I'm finna start wildin too.

"Awww, you bought me a lil cardddd.." I dragged as he passed the card over to me and I looked at it.

"The front is so cuteee, awww." I complimented before opening it only to see the words We boutta spoil you rotten. Tomorrow's your day. You ask, we get it for you. It ain't just any birthday, you're about to become a full grown woman and we all wanna make it special so tomorrow, you ain't finna even lift a finger.

I looked up at them smiling "Y'all so cuteeee, I'm boutta have y'all tired as hell." I told them and they chuckled.

"That's why I stole a wheelchair." Kd told me and my jaw dropped.

"Kd!?" I questioned laughing and he chuckled.

"What? that way we can push each other around, taking turns so we don't all get extremely tired." He told me and I shook my head as I heard some girl laughing nearby behind me.

"That's a dumb ass idea" 3three commented as I prepared to turn around to look at the person who laughed behind me.

"Not as dumb as yo cut is making you look" Kd clapped back and I laughed turning around. My smile immediately turned into a lil frown as I watched a girl laugh with Kentrell.

Although they wasn't touching or nun, there seemed to be sumn that must've went on behind closed doors with them, I ain't no damn fool.

I turned back around to look at the gang, my whole mood down as fuck as he reached us.

"Waddup y'all." He said dabbing everyone up then just looked at me as Kd took the card outta my hand. He then passed it onto Kentrell and I felt him look at me.

Don't look up.

I stayed looking down and Kd gave me back the card. "I think I forgot a book in my locker, I'll be back y'all." I told them before walking away as they told me that I'd find them in class.

I opened my locker and placed the card in before closing it and turning around to make my way to class only to bump into Kentrell and the girl from earlier on walking past.

"Watch where you're going." She told me as Kentrell went to another bitch after calling her over to walk with them. I ain't bother to answer the lil hoe in front of me since I honestly wasn't in the mood for no bullshit.

If I'd touch a bitch right now, I wouldn't let go till I heard someone say they ain't moving.

I wouldn't only be hitting em cause they said some slick shit, it'd be more than allat, no cap.

I pushed past her and made my way to Kentrell. I grabbed his arm and pulled him out the school while pretty sure, looking pissed as hell.

"So this is what we doing now?" I questioned and he gave me a confused look.

"Don't look at me like you dumb Kentrell cause you so the fuck not. So what the fuck is you on bruh?" I questioned and he looked to the side.

"Whatchu take me outta school fah?" He questioned causing me to chuckle.

"Like you care about motherfucking school when all you busy doing is fucking bitches knowing full well we was just starting something a few weeks ago." I pressed and he gave me an unbothered look.

"You doing too much"

"You looking way too chill. Kentrell do you understand the fact that you took my fucking virginity bro!? How you gon do me like this then tell me I'm doing too much like I shouldn't be feeling some type of way?" I questioned and he looked down.

"B-bro, what's wrong w-witchu?" I questioned with my voice cracking at the end. "You acting like I'm fucking with other girls though." He told me and I looked at him feeling a tear fall.

"No, YOU'RE acting like you fucking other bitches. YOU'RE acting like I was just another one of yo bitches who ain't mean shit to you. I ain't liking that Kentrell and it's just boutta be my birthday, this ain't how I wanted things to be at all and you know that." I told him before taking out my car keys then I turned to make my way to the car.

He grabbed my hand but I pulled away before running to the car as he called my name to stop me. I entered the car as he stood still watching, visibly hoping that I'd stop before I pulled off while dialing my ex's number.

"Anna?" He questioned answering the call and I sniffled. "I miss you, can you come over tomorrow?" I questioned and he was silent for a while before telling me he'd be sure to come.

"I'm finna be eighteen so bring protection" I told him before ending the call.

.

Wildin'
Chapter 19.. up next !

🌷
-𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒊𝒏'-
-They crazyyy-
-Excuse any mistakes-

▪️COMMENT
▪️VOTE
▪️FOLLOW

4𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖘𝖆𝖐𝖊𝖔𝖋𝖑𝖚𝖛 ❦