ƈɧą℘ɬɛཞ 30

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. Wildin' .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

Tatyana Destiny Lynn 18 years old🌷

18 years old
🌷

After making sure that Shia was comfortable, I finally made my way to my room where Trell has been for most of the day. "Yo lil friend out the house yet?" He questioned in a low tone and I shook my head, no.

"She's about to go to sleep though. She told me she'll be staying for two days since you don't feel comfortable with her being here. Today being the first day so she's leaving sooner." I told him and he just hummed as I heard a noise downstairs.

"3three called." He told me and I laughed. "And you answered?" I questioned and he mugged me.

"Why would I?" He questioned causing me to shrug as I took off my clothes getting ready to get into bed and sleep since it's been a long day.

"Ion know Trell, maybe cause he is your homeboy... bros before hoes remember?" I questioned and he chuckled before shaking his head.

"You really think that's what I see when I look at you? A hoe?" He questioned and I shrugged before hopping into bed next to him.

"That's crazy." He told me while looking at me in disbelief. "No what's crazy is you not wanting the poor young lady downstairs to sleep here until she can get back on her feet." I told him and he furrowed his brows

"That bitch ain't yo responsibility." He told me flat out causing me to sit up. "Why do you hate her so much? Do you know her or sumn?" I questioned and he shook his head,no.

"I know motherfuckers like her though, ain't no good finna come outta you helping her." He told me causing me to smack my lips .

"Not everyone's bad Kentrell." I told him and he nodded "but not everyone is good either, that's all I'm saying."

"Why you being so hateful? You do know you don't have to deal or talk to her right?" I questioned and he furrowed his brows.

"The fuck is that supposed to mean?" He questioned as I heard the noise again.

"You literally don't have to stay here. You can leave...since you have a problem with me helping people out." I told him causing him to chuckle. "You kicking me out for a bitch you literally just met today?" He questioned and I looked to the side before shrugging.

He nodded then got up and out the bed then made his way out the door. I let out a huge sigh before my phone started ringing.

Crush♡

"Yes?" I answered the call.

"Come downstairs." He told me before ending the call and I threw a lil tantrum on the bed before getting up and out the bed. I walked down the stairs with a mug on my face which didn't last long.

I looked around the house to find most of my shit gone and the door wide open. "Alayshia!" I yelled with a shocked look on my face and got no response. I averted my eyes to Trell and the look he was giving me said it all.

"She even took my kettle?!" I questioned in anger as I noticed it was missing from a distance. I watched Trell sit down looking unbothered as I hopelessly stood there thinking of what to say.

"Okay you were right, I was wrong." I told him walking over to where he was to go sit down. "I can't believe she'd do that to me." I told him and he chuckled.

"You acting like she knew you or gave a fuck about who you is." He told me before typing on his phone. "I still was just tryna be nice to her. That should've atleast meant sumn." I let out somehow feeling betrayed before hearing a knock on the door.

I looked at Kentrell before shaking my head. "Ion wanna talk to nobody right now." I told him and he nodded. "I'll get it then." He told me before getting up and making his way towards the door.

As much as he wasn't saying nothing about it, I still got the vibe that he was angry at me. Not too much but I think he is.

He opened the door and I got up making my way to the kitchen as he spoke to whoever was at the door. A few seconds later, he entered the kitchen and told me 12 was at the door and they had sumn they wanted to talk to me and only me about.

I furrowed my brows and slowly made my way towards the front door with him behind me. "Ms Tatyana Lynn?" They questioned and I nodded.

"Uhm..we're sorry to be the bearer of bad news but your mother was in a car accident last night.." They told me and I furrowed my brows.

"What? Oh my, is she okay? which hospital is she in? W-" I questioned and they cut me off. "U-unfortunately Ms Lynn, she didn't make it...as well as her husband." He told me and I felt my heart sink before moving back a bit and swallowing hard.

"We're sorry." They added on and Kentrell nodded before taking one of their cards and closing the door as I stood in the corner with my hands covering my face, no sound leaving my mouth.

I felt a sharp pain in my chest causing me to sit down on the floor. "Taty?" Trell questioned in soft voice before grabbing my arm.

"My mama?" I questioned feeling my emotions build up.

"I won't ever get to see her again. I won't ever get to tell her I love her nunna dat? My mom..I won't ever get to spoil her..." I started and thats when the tears started streaming down my cheeks.

He grabbed me into a tight hug and rubbed my back. "I officially got nobody." I told him crying even more cause I literally always see my sister about 3 times a year.

"Hey, hey, you got me... I got you baby, the gang got you. You ain't never alone."

.

Wildin'
Chapter thirty one.. up next !

🌷
-𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒊𝒏'-
-They crazyyy-
-Excuse any mistakes-

▪️COMMENT
▪️VOTE
▪️FOLLOW

4𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖘𝖆𝖐𝖊𝖔𝖋𝖑𝖚𝖛 ❦