ƈɧą℘ɬɛཞ 13

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. Wildin' .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

Tatyana Destiny Lynn17 years old

17 years old

🌷

I woke up smiling hard before looking to my side to see Kentrell on his phone causing me to fake mug him.

I forgot he was still here, he wasn't supposed to be seeing me all geeked.

"Good morning" I told him and he looked my way before tilting his head a lil bit then he smirked.

"Aye." He greeted before pulling me closer by the waist, catching me by surprise.

I placed my head on his chest and smiled as his scent hit my nose. "How'd you sleep?" He questioned causing me to look up at him for a lil amount of time.

"Good.. but my back is sore." I told him and he chuckled. "That ain't no surprise." He told me causing me to roll my eyes as a smile played on my lips.

"You do know there's school today right?" I questioned and he nodded "Fasho" He told me and I sighed.

"We're up early though." He told me and I nodded before moving two of my fingers up and down his chest.

"Yo pussy really good." He told me causing me to crack up. "Thank you" I told him before giving him a evil smirk.

"I wish I could say the same bout yo dick." I told him and he chuckled.

"You ain't gotta. You moaning my name in yo sleep is enough." He told me and my mouth dropped.

"I did not!" I told him and he chuckled. "I knew yo ass would try that innocent bullshit" He told me before giving me his phone and I played the video causing me to try and hide my face.

He chuckled grabbing the phone back when I noticed that a picture of me was on his lockscreen causing me to smile.

"You finna wash first?" I questioned trying not to go back to the topic of me moaning his name in my sleep.

"Nah, we ain't gotta go wash yet." He told me causing me to let out a small chuckle "I know you ain't just say we..." i started and he looked at me

"I said what I said."

Shii okay daddy...

Nahhh I'm just playing, ain't no way that shit boutta happen.

"We gotta be at school in forty minutes. That means that we both gotta wash, get dressed, then we still have to go to yo house so that you can change yo clothes and only then we finna have to go to school." i told him, basically breaking it down for him.

"Allat has to happen in under 40 minutes?" He questioned and I nodded. He looked to the side as I looked up at him before chuckling.

"Exactly, so I'm finna go wash." I told him after a few seconds before getting out of bed while pulling the sheets to cover my body.