ƈɧą℘ɬɛཞ 4

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. Wildin' .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

Amiya Destiny Lynn17 years old

Amiya Destiny Lynn
17 years old

🌷

I entered the detention room three minutes late only to see Kentrell here already and I rolled my eyes.

I'm supposed to be spending lunch with Boomer to help him out.

"Ms Lynn, you are l-" The teacher assigned to watch us started and I looked at him.

"Save allat Mr Samuels, I'm here now, aren't I?" I questioned and he nodded before telling me to sit down.

I looked around the room to see the kid that eats his boogers sitting in the back corner then I looked to the front to see two girls that were part of the cheerleaders causing me to roll my eyes then I looked to the left to see Kentrell sitting alone with a raised eyebrow.

I took in a deep breath before making my way towards him only to sit in the row in front of him and not next to him like he probably expected.

I heard him chuckle as the teacher sat back down.

"You know you should've just came to sit wimme." He told me and I scrunched my face up before turning my head to look at him.

I then shook my head before taking out my phone after taking out the book I was finna use to cover my phone with.

"You mad?" He questioned and I turned to look at him with a mug before turning around again, averting my attention to my phone.

I heard him smack his mouth causing me to smile a lil bit.

For someone who's always been to himself, he sure is talking a lot to me right now and I kinda like that.

"I -" He started and I cut him off by raising my hand. Mr Samuels looked up and I turned around to look at Kentrell.

"Sir, I thought each and every class in this school was supposed to have sumn that kills flies and shit?" I questioned and he furrowed his brows before nodding

"Well then why is there a fly making a noise around me?" I asked and Kentrell chuckled.

"I'm pretty sure Mr Samuel's is asking himself why there's a fly asking him questions too. Put yo hand down, talking shit." He told me and I showed him my middle finger before rolling my eyes.

The principal entered and I looked at her with a mug. She looked at Kentrell then smiled before looking at Mr Samuels.

They spoke for a minute then Mr Samuels looked at Kentrell and I as the principal left the classroom.

"Principal Duncan would like y'all to follow her." He instructed and I sighed before pressing post on my Instagram story and then I got up after packing my shit.

"See, if I get in trouble my mama will kill me!" I told Kentrell and he shrugged before walking out and I followed behind him with a mug.

We walked down the empty hallway and I rolled my eyes.

"I swear I hate you bro." I told him and the next thing I knew I was pushed against the lockers with a hand wrapped around my neck causing my breathing to hitch.

Whoa, what the-

"Say that shit again." He dared me in a low yet stern voice and I looked down at his arm before looking back up to him.

"I hat-" I started and he came a lil bit closer while hardening the grip around my neck causing me to close my eyes for a second feeling a fluttering sensation in my stomach.

I looked down and he let go of my neck before moving extremely close causing me to try and back up only to hit the locker behind me again.

He then grabbed the side of my face causing me to slowly look up at him and he opened his mouth to speak only to be interrupted by the Mrs Duncan, the principal.

"I'm waiting." She informed us and he moved back before turning around to face her while I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding.

He followed behind Mrs Duncan and I stood in the same place for some seconds tryna pull myself together then I followed behind them like a lost puppy.

"In my office." She instructed and I followed quietly as Kentrell avoided all sorts of eye contact with me.

How he bold then shy again?

We entered the office and I saw the whole gang inside causing me to furrow my brows.

"Right, now that everyone is here. I just want to say, that this is the first and last time I'm doing this for you guys. I want all of y'all in y'all houses on time after school and I don't want you hurt. Do you hear me?" She questioned and everyone nodded except for Kentrell.

All he was doing was focusing on his phone.

"I already told the gate keepers to let y'all out. Y'all can go." She told me and my phone started vibrating. I quickly and quietly took it out before checking the notification I just received

nba_youngboy followed you.

I looked up from the phone to Kentrell only to see him smirking while looking on his phone and I looked back down.

What kind of game is he playing..?

Kd placed his arm around my shoulder before turning around and we all walked outta the office.

"Kd, I'm sorry... can I borrow her real quick?" Boomer questioned and kd nodded before making his way towards Kentrell.

"She don't wanna keep the baby." Boomer told me and I furrowed my brows before stopping.

"What? Why?" I questioned and he just carried on looking at me causing me to sigh.

I opened my mouth to say something only for his phone to ring then his eyes widened and he told me he had to go before rushing to his car.

What the fuck?

Everyone asked where he was going and I told them that ion know causing them to shrug. A few minutes later we all stood by our cars and Kd looked at me.

"Gimme your car keys, I'm riding witchu and I wanna drive." He told me and I chuckled before giving him the key.

No car having ass nigga

"He entered the front seat before closing the door then he looked at me as everyone got in their cars as well.

"Sike, Yb said you're riding with him." He told me and I opened my mouth to argue only for Kentrell to grab my hand with a mug on his face, leading me to his car as I kept on tryna argue.

.

Wildin'
Chapter five.. up next !

🌷
-𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒊𝒏'-
-They crazyyy-
-Excuse any mistakes-

▪️COMMENT
▪️VOTE
▪️FOLLOW

4𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖘𝖆𝖐𝖊𝖔𝖋𝖑𝖚𝖛 ❦