ƈɧą℘ɬɛཞ 10

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. Wildin' .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

Kentrell DeSean Gaulden 18 years old

18 years old

🌷

"Thank you for getting me out bro. These pussy ass niggas steady be running to 12 when shit get tough. I barely punched the motherfucker three times." I told Boomer and he chuckled before entering the car.

We drove home talking about my arrest and how we was finna get the nigga to drop the charges until we got home.

"Say it's Sunday which means tomorrow is school, you know that right?" Boomer questioned sitting on the couch causing me to let out a breath

"You wanna go hang out wit her again?" Boomer questioned and I rubbed my nose before looking at him. "You know she cried? like a lot.." I told him and he chuckled.

"Her ex boyfriend wasn't shit my nigga. That wasn't no way to break up wit a female." Boomer told me and I looked at him.

"No shit bro, then that nigga had the nerve to push her in front of me like I wasn't finna do shit." I told him and he chuckled.

"The nigga shouldn't have even stayed after seeing y'all walk down the stairs together anyway." He told me and chuckled.

"Now my ass been locked up and shit. Niggas be pussy, the fuck you lay a charge for?" I questioned annoyed causing Boomer to chuckle.

"Well at least they ain't arrest her" Boomer told me and I looked at him. "You spoke to her over the weekend?" I questioned and he nodded

"Yeah like everyday to see if they ain't arrest her yet." He told me and I nodded before looking forward.

"I'm just happy this shit happened on the weekend and I managed to get out on Sunday. Thanks for coming to fetch me man." I told him and he chuckled.

"Youn gotta thank me cause I know you would've done the exact same shit too."

"I know that's right. Fasho" I told him and he chuckled. "You should call her though." He suggested and I shook my head, no.

"I prefer talking to her bout the arrest in person. I'm finna just tell her tomorrow. She gotta talk to her lil ex dude." I told him and he nodded, understanding.

"You must really like her, don't you?" He questioned and I smirked before chuckling

"You think I should ask her out on a date?"

"Nigga YOU wanna ask her out? Yb mane, ion get it though. What happened to you hating her and shit? Remember that was the whole reason why yo ass used to be so 'disconnected' from us at school...cause we both know you'd wild out and be okay with us when she wasn't there."

"Mane you asking too many questions." i told Boomer before grabbing the blunt from him causing him to chuckle.

"It's coo' to like a bitch, you know that right?" He questioned and I hummed before checking him. "Don't call her that though"

"Mane, you definitely like her ass cause you ain't never said that bout no other female." He told me and I sighed before passing the blunt back to him.

"When Ten and em said they was finna get here?" I questioned and he told me in about 15 then I nodded.

"We all finna have to do the shit fast and quick though aight? We take the shit we need then leave." I told him and he nodded.

"We still in school but when it comes to the streets.. we ain't no amateurs" He told me before passing the blunt my way and I chuckled.

"You got that shit right" I agreed as the door opened and in came the rest of the gang.

"Top say!" I heard Ten yell.

"Ten Talk." I responded before I got up to dab him up. 

"Y'all motherfucking ready?" Joe questioned and I watched 3three mug him.

"I know you see these motherfuckers wearing black forces and all. Of course they ready." He told Joe as both Boomer and I got up, ready to go.

"Any of y'all heard from Miya?" Boomer questioned and I looked at him causing him to smirk.

"Nah" 3three answered while shaking his head before walking out.

"Yeah, I talked to her about 5 minutes ago. She was actually right down the block. I thought she came to see you but apparently she got a cousin around here. Her cousin fine as hell too." Joe told Boomer  and I looked at Boomer.

What if she actually WAS thinking about coming to see me...

"Yup" Boomer said while looking at me while the gang headed out. "Whatever you was thinking a second ago is exactly what's happening." He told me before hitting my shoulder two times then he motioned for us to walk out.

We all got in the car and I looked at Ten. "Kd still ain't feeling well?" I questioned and he nodded.

"Yeah, his ass been mad sick all weekend apparently. Say but don't worry doe, we gon be able to pull this job off without him. In fact, we is more than enough. This shit just need about two people."

"Aight, imma go to the studio after though cause I gotta let some shit outta my chest." I told him and he nodded as we pulled up to the house we was told to rob.

"Let's go." Joe told us before walking out after pulling his ski-mask over his face and I did the same with my black one.

"You still thinking bout calling her?" Boomer questioned and I shook my head, no.

"I still stand on telling her tomorrow. Let's just go get this shit done."

.

Wildin'
Chapter eleven.. up next !

🌷
-𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒊𝒏'-
-They crazyyy-
-Excuse any mistakes-

▪️COMMENT
▪️VOTE
▪️FOLLOW

4𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖘𝖆𝖐𝖊𝖔𝖋𝖑𝖚𝖛 ❦