ƈɧą℘ɬɛཞ 19

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. Wildin' .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

Tatyana Destiny Lynn18 years old

18 years old

🌷

I turned over before opening my eyes. "Periodttttttttttt" I dragged before sitting up.

"À bitch is grownnnnnn, wish my mama would try and stop me now!" I said before getting up and out of bed then started twerking.

"I mean she still gon succeed cause i need some of her shmoney but that ain't what we on right now." I carried on before laughing at my dumb self.

"Happy birthday old bitch!" I yelled making my way to the bathroom but stopped and turned around, hearing my phone ring. I grabbed it then smiled as I saw Ben calling.

"Put some respect on my name, I'm grown." I told em answering the call causing them to all laugh. "Happy birthday lil sis." 3three told me and I smiled.

"Thankkkk youuu homieee" I told him and all the others followed up with the same shit too and I thanked them too.

"Go wash yo ass, we finna come fetch you at about eight at night, we going out to a club or sumn, aight ?" Joe told me and I nodded cheesing harder than a kid offered a CapriSun juice.

"Bet." I told them before telling them goodbye then I made my way to the bathroom. I washed myself then got out and made my way to the closet.

I gotta wear a cute ass outfit today. Mama prolly finna spoil the fuck outta me.

I excitedly walked down the stairs after finishing everything, ready to actually start MY day.

"Momm!" I yelled, all smiles but she ain't respond causing me to chuckle as I entered the kitchen. "She's prolly still sleeping." I mumbled before opening the refrigerator to take out a drink.

I sat down the jug on the counter before seeing a paper fall on the floor.

I'm going to Paris with yo soon to be father. YES, he asked to marry me and I said yes. CALL ME when you see this, I'll be sure to send you some money whenever you need some. It's only for a month.. Maybe two.

Much love
-Mom.

Wow, no happy birthday? No gift? Nothing?

I guess I'm just finna spend the day alone then until the gang comes to fetch me.

I quickly posted a picture on Instagram captioning it.

'EIGHTEEN AND ALONE, BITCH NEVER NEEDED NOBODY TO BEGIN WITH.🌸'

The likes and comments immediately started rolling in causing me to smile a lil bit. A knock on the door then startled me causing me to sigh before making my way to the door.