ƈɧą℘ɬɛཞ 25

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. Wildin' .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

Tatyana Destiny Lynn18 years old

18 years old

🌷

"Joeeeeeee" I dragged stumbling over while tryna keep my balance as I made my way over to the gang.

They all gave each other looks before reaching for me as I tripped over. I grabbed onto Kd and smiled.

"Oou friend, you smell nice." I complimented before touching his hair and he gave me a look before swatting my hand away.

"You're drunk as fuck, you should go sleep." He suggested and I scrunched my face up.

"You stupid as hell, who sleeps in the middle of a party? Besides, I ain't drunk b-bitch, I'm lit !" I yelled and I heard some of the people around us cheer.

"Ion know bout y'all but she ain't herself right now, Taty don't ever be drinking at parties." I heard Joe say causing me to roll my eyes as a fine guy named Jonathan from school made his way pass us.

"Imma call-" I heard Boomer say before I called Jonathan over.

"Damn daddy, you just gon walk past me like youn see me?" I questioned before pulling him closer by the hem of his shirt.

"Oh hell nawl, get off me then" I heard Kd say before I felt him push me forward.

"How she gon flirt with another nigga while her ex's friends is right here?" He questioned causing me to chuckle.

All they do is judge, I'm so not surprised.

I'm hurting.

"Let's go Nate." I told Jonathan grabbing onto his hand and he smacked my butt before pulling me away from the others.

"Tatyana!" I heard someone yell and chuckled before pulling Jonathan towards me. "Wanna run away?" I questioned and he nodded, smirking causing me to smile.

He matches my energy, I like that.

I grabbed his hand before turning around but knocked over a couple of drinks and before I knew it, Joe grabbed my arm pulling me away from Nate.

"You ain't going nowhere wit nobody except the gang." He told me causing me to smack my teeth.

"It's not like y'all gon give me dick or nunna dat." I complained as he dragged me back to the gang.

"I got her" He told everyone and they shook they heads. "Let's go outside y'all. She gotta get some air." Boomer spoke and I chuckled.

"How you know that?" 3three questioned and Boomer shrugged. "I've been with enough drinking bitches to know that once they get mad drunk and get no air, they gon let sumn out." He told everyone and they nodded before grabbing me, taking me outside.

"You know, I love y'all. Y'all my babies, my friends a-and I-I know I fucked up a-a-and that things aren't the same and now y'all hate me, matter of fact tolerate me and it h-hurtsss" I cried as they looked at each other then me.

"It's o-okay though, I'll leave the group so things can be less *hiccup* complicated." I told them before looking down and I felt Ben touch my shoulder.

"We don't hate nobody. You our sister and we get why you did what you did. If we was gon hate a person it would be 3three and not you. He started this whole shit, not you so don't worry about it. We love you sis." He told me and I started crying.

"Alcohol tastessss so nastyyy, this shit ain't even me, I'm just hurting. He really left me" I told them and I heard Kd chuckle.

"Mega forehead, you gon have to be specific on that one. Which he? there's two." He told me and I mugged him.

"Youngboy."

"I knew he got her stuck!" Ben yelled laughing like shit was funny. "My bad" He said, prolly picking up on the fact that I wasn't finding anything about that funny.

"Does he know that you miss him?" Boomer questioned and I nodded. "But he still won't talk to me" I told them before sniffing.

"It's fine though, I'm a thug" I told them before letting out a small cry and they started laughing causing me to laugh.

I placed my head on Joe's shoulder as I listened to them speak about how funny I was when drunk. "What he doing here?" I heard Boomer question before slowing falling asleep on Joe's shoulder.

I felt air hitting my choochie as I slowly opened my eyes.

Why my eyes heavy as fuck?

I then felt someone take off my shoes and tried lifting my head to see who it was but my head didn't wanna co-operate.

Babygirl, I know you big but come on!

Was I drugged? am I drugged? What's happening? Why and how did I get here? Am I still in my house? Who is this!?

I'm still a lil drunk though so I must be dreaming maybe.

I felt fingers touch my coochie and started panicking. I wanted to scream but no sound was coming out or nun and I'm pretty sure my body was shaking.

This drug strong as hell. This some Jessica on 13 reasons why type shit.

"Get offa her." I heard someone say in a calm tone before hearing sounds of things falling as my eyes slowly shut. I opened them back up again seeing everything as a blur.

I felt someone pick me up and saw Kentrell. He placed me over his shoulder and that's the last thing I saw before seeing black.

.

Wildin'
Chapter twenty six.. up next !

🌷
-𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒊𝒏'-
-They crazyyy-
-Excuse any mistakes-

▪️COMMENT
▪️VOTE
▪️FOLLOW

4𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖘𝖆𝖐𝖊𝖔𝖋𝖑𝖚𝖛 ❦