ƈɧą℘ɬɛཞ 9

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. Wildin' .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

Amiya Destiny Lynn
17 years old

🌷

"Drop me off at my boyfriend's house." I told Kentrell as we sat in silence as he drove to my house.

"You must think I'm crazy. I ain't doing nunna dat shit." He told me and I looked up annoyed.

"Ain't no one home, I forgot my mom left this morning for a business trip so just drop me there, please." I pleaded and he shook his head, no.

"Which turn?" He questioned after some time and I smiled. "Oh it's back there, you're finna have to turn around" I told him and he looked at me.

"Nah, not his house. Yours." He told me causing my smile to drop.

"Left." I told him pouting and he turned left before asking which house was mine and I pointed at it.

"Thank you, I guess" I told him before opening the door since I was ready to get out of the car. He grabbed my arm to stop me and then just locked eyes with me.

He wasn't saying shit and neither was I but we was communicating. It's weird but I could get him even though we wasn't literally talking.

I let out a sigh before getting out of the car and he got out after me. "So why you ain't tell me you was rich as fuck." He questioned and I just chuckled while opening the door.

"Cause being rich don't mean shit when yo family is never around. I'd rather have a family who loves and cares for me, who I spend great quality time with and be poor than what I have now." I told him honestly and he nodded.

"I get you." He told me and I nodded before telling him that he could sit down.

He sat down smiling before grabbing the remote to watch the television. "So when your parents coming home?" He questioned and I sat down next to him.

"Parent. Uhm my dad left when I was little so.. I just live with my mom and my big sister who barely comes home." I told him and he looked down before looking back at me.

"Must've been hard." He commented and I chuckled, sadly. "You have no idea." I told him while playing with the house keys and he looked at me.

"I actually do. My pops has been in jail for the longest. I grew up without him, ain't never met him.. he don't want me to.. so.. believe it or not, I know the pain that comes with it." He told me and I looked down before sighing.

"I'm sorry." i told him and he shook his head, no. "It wasn't yo fault besides, I've been living aight for eighteen years." He told me and I shook my head, no.

"I'm not talking about that." I told him before slowly looking up at him and he blinked as if confused then sat up right.

"So what is you talking about?" He questioned

"Everything. I don't want it to seem like I'm playing with yo feelings just cause Ion know what I want." I told him honestly and he looked down before letting out a small smile.

"Ain't no pressure to this shit, Miya. You got all the time you need to tell me how you really feel." He told me and I sighed before nodding.