ƈɧą℘ɬɛཞ 31

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. Wildin' .:**:.☆*.:。.

Tatyana Destiny Lynn 18 years old🌷

18 years old
🌷

I woke up hearing someone softly call my name. "Good morning." Kentrell greeted as I tried sitting up so that I'd fully wake up. "Heyy." I greeted back before giving a soft smile.

He sat down on the bed and placed his hand on my leg before letting out a soft sigh. "How you feeling?" He questioned and I looked down before shaking my head a lil bit.

"Sad... but not as sad as I should be. Matter of fact, I should be heartbroken but I ain't. Thing is, how do you cry over someone who really didn't give a fuck about you? I bet she ain't even know my favorite color but I'm her baby." I let out and he looked at me as if waiting for me to carry on.

"I spoke with my sister last night before sleeping. She said she wanted to handle the funeral and honestly, I ain't finna stop her." I told him before shrugging.

"You gon go right?" He questioned and this time, I sighed. "Yeah, I mean I loved her." I told him before looking down.

"I'm sorry for not trusting you on the Shia situation. I shouldn't have kicked you out indirectly and I should've listened to you." I told him and he just grabbed my hand and kissed it before telling me to follow him for breakfast.

I grabbed my lil gown and made my way to the bathroom first before following and making my way to the living room.

I furrowed my eyes looking at how fully furnished it was before letting out a chuckle in disbelief as Kentrell looked at me with a small smirk on his face while he kept his hands in his pockets.

"You like it?" He questioned causing me to smile even more as I walked over to him for a hug. "I love it ! I didn't even hear these come in, I must've been really tired, oh my word Kentrell, the couches are gorgeous. " I gushed before kissing him then ran to go sit down.

"Thank you so much, boy I just know I'm finna wild out for your birthday." I told him causing him to chuckle. "You don't gotta do allat now, you know dis." He told me as he got a notification on his phone while it was on the table.

"Who dat is? Check fah me." He told me before making his way to the kitchen as I opened up his phone.

"Ben says he found Siah." I told him before letting out a small gasp as I continued reading. "What happen? " He questioned as he came back with the food. "She- he found her dead." I told him and he smacked his lips.

"I know you ain't just tell me she was dead. That lucky ass bitch bruh!" He raised his voice a lil while passing me my food and I mumbled a thank you.

"Atleast she's at peace now." I let out and he mugged me "at peace? I hope she burning." He let me know before coming back to sit next to me.

"What if my mama burning?" I questioned before looking down and he let out a lil sigh while looking at me. "I was thinking... how about we go on a lil vacation?" He questioned and I just looked at him not knowing how to feel about that.

I need it but wouldn't that be wrong, I'm supposed to be sad and all...

"Think of it this way, you'll be able to take your mind off everything and get a breather. Your mom would've done the same if it was you and you know it bae." He told me and I nodded .

"The gang coming with us or is we just going? " I questioned and he chuckled. "Now you know I can be boring sometimes so we need them if we tryna have fun." He told me causing me to chuckle .

"You ain't never boring, you just be hella moody lil dude." I told him before placing my head on his shoulder. He looked down at me before kissing my forehead then wrapped his arm around my waist.

"You gon be okay, alright?" He questioned and I nodded before chuckling. "I lowkey don't even think i'll miss her though, her money yes, her? Nah, ion think so. I'm really sitting here tryna think of one memory with her that doesn't end wimme being sad or disappointed and I can't." I told him before hearing the door open causing both of us to turn around to see who it was.

Kd entered with his bags along with Joe.

"Wait, you meant like today?" I asked Kentrell confused and he shook his head before looking at both Kd and Joe all confused.

"It's sleepover night. Just for the four of us cause the rest is boring. We tryna have fun." They told us causing me to chuckle.

"Y'all niggas mad disrespectful doe, y'all ain't even ask." Kentrell told them before dabbing them up and Joe chuckled before Kd spoke up.

"If y'all was broke, we would've but y'all ain't so, you can definitely accommodate and afford us."

The door opened again and the rest of the gang entered causing us to look at each other.

"Y'all black asses must think y'all smart or sumn, how y'all gon go live and tell the whole of Instagram about this sleepover shit before telling us ?" 3three questioned causing both Joe and Kd to smack their lips as Kd grabbed my plate

"Because y'all, ESPECIALLY YOU, weren't invited." Joe told them before I heard Boomers laugh at the back as he entered with their bags.

"Welp, too bad." He let out

.

Wildin'
Chapter thirty two.. up next !

🌷
-𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒊𝒏'-
-They crazyyy-
-Excuse any mistakes-

▪️COMMENT
▪️VOTE
▪️FOLLOW

4𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖘𝖆𝖐𝖊𝖔𝖋𝖑𝖚𝖛 ❦